Chapter 3

Solar's POV

'...RBW University? Huh, what a coincidence. She must be a student, but then again I shouldn't assume UNLIKE SOMEBODY!' I turned my head to the right and looked at her sleeping face.

She is leaning her head on the car window and her mouth is slightly open.

'Cute' I giggled as she reminds me of a hamster taking a nap after their meal.

Part of her fringe softly landed in-between her eyebrows as the car makes a hook turn. We drove for a bit and the car is rattling at the friction of uneven road that we just enter.

The driver then missed the speed bump which causes a 'flying' impact as I could feel my whole body slightly lifted off the seat and landed back to my seat almost immediately.

Not everyone had a smooth landing as I witnessed Byul's head was pulled away from the window when we inclined the speed bump, then it boomerang back towards the window as we landed.

"Pffft.... Hihihi..." I let out a soft giggle, covering my mouth using every ounce of my willpower to not laugh at the poor girl who is now groaning and rubbing her hand against the painful area before taking a deep breath and go back to sleep.

'Hahahaha.... Oh shit, YA! Solar! How could you laugh at your saviour's pain you monster! You're going to hell for this! But still...! How could anyone just go back to sleep with that pain?!'

I observed her to make sure she has fallen back asleep before I stretched out my left hand towards the right side of her face, slowly lifting it off the window and pulled her head towards me, carefully resting it on my shoulder.

She takes another deep breath and wiggle her head closer to my neck. I flinched because I felt ticklish but looking at her sleeping peacefully, I just smiled and looked out the window as I can see that we are arriving.

 I flinched because I felt ticklish but looking at her sleeping peacefully, I just smiled and looked out the window as I can see that we are arriving

Moonbyul's POV

'GAH!!! THAT WAS SO FUCKING EMBARASSSING!!! She was even giggling oh god, I just want to unlock this door and throw myself out of this car.'

I tried to act natural and pretended to fall asleep when I felt a warm hand slowly touching my right cheek, pulling me away from the window until I could feel my head resting on her shoulder. I took a deep breath as I felt my chest throbbing and I don't know why?

'Mmm... she smells nice... no, WTF!? I'm acting like a creep! Get your shit together Byul, she's a high school girl for god sake. But mmm... she smells nice... I'm going to hell for this.'

We stayed in this position, allowing myself to be in ecstasy drowning in her scent until we came to a sudden stop and my head almost flew towards the front seat. Luckily, my quick reflexes stopped that impact by slamming my hand on the headrest of the front seat, leaving a small gap in between. I glared at the driver cursing with my eyes. He gulped when he saw me from the rear mirror.