"Leave him fucking alone will you guys" The most handsome guys of the whole school came making everyone fear. As they saw Ji-hoon coming they left the poor guy there as he was.

"Are you okay?"

"Ye-ah than-ks for saving me," He said standing up in pain.

"No worries dude, but what did you do?"

"Nothing they just treat me like this because I am from a poor family," He said in a sad voice making the other feel sad for him.

"Such dumbfucks eww, stay with me then I anyways don't like people here you look the one I can talk with," He said making the other smile widely in happiness finally able to make a friend.

"THANK YOU BESTIE" Both you them hugged each other tightly, since that day their friendship was so strong they always use to sit together, eat together, leave together and after that no one dare to touch Si-Yeon knowing that if Ji-hoon got to know he will probably kick them out of the school through his father's approach.

(A/N: I wanted to make them gay so bad💀)

But who knew that this friendship will be ruined because of a girl. My best friend

Park Han-byul that girl who everyone dies to be with. I see why is Jimin so beautiful He is just beautiful as his Mom.

When we were in 12th grade Han-byul joined our school making everyone fall in love with her including my husband.

"Si-Yeonnn Si-Yeonn" He heard someone calling his name no other than his best friend.

"5 minutes late Ji-

"I am in love in love I can't tell you," Ji-hoon said excitedly.

"WHAT At the same time with me t-

" I can't tell you how beautiful she is ahh my heart feels alive whenever I see her," He said not listening to his best friend who just said he was in love too.

"I'm so happy for you so who is she?"

"Han-byul"

As he completed Si-Yeon's leg felt weak knowing they are in love with the same girl.

"I swear if any guys try to touch or even look at her I will rip him into thousands of peaces not caring who he or she is," He said showing his possessiveness making Si-Yeon shiver in fear.

"I'm happ-y if you ar-e"

**After few days**

"Ji-Hoon It's Valentines' Day in a few days are you gonna propose her?" Si-Yeon asked his best friend wanting to know, he hides his feelings because he never wanted to ruin their friendship because of a girl even if he loves her a lot he always thought what would happen if Ji-hoon wasn't with him just thinking of the worst makes him shiver.

"No, I will not propose her on Valentine's day I anyways don't believe in shit it's just I will come on chocolate day to take chocolates hahaha," Ji-Hoon said knowing as always this year he is gonna get a lot of gifts and all because he was the guy anyone could dream of.

*On Valentine's Day*

"Guys please let me go just leave your gifts here ah don't hit me," Ji-Hoon said struggling to get out of the crowd of girls who were trying to confess.