I leaned my back on the fridge, wanting to feel the coldness. His play makes sense. Both the Cobras and the Joyners are the main gangs in Italy. Having both of them on our side could be beneficial. Making Luke think I care shouldn't be to hard, especially since before I barley cared at all. Now it's just more set in stone. Just give him what he wants and all should be fine. People will believe whatever you want them to, especially if they want it bad enough. 

 Before I knew it the door bell rang, dragging me out of my thoughts. I quickly walked over to the door and opened it. A hard chest crashing against me. Holding me tight against it, while pinning my arms to my side. "I missed you princess" he whispered. Keeping me close, like he was scared to let me go.  After a while he finally let go. Allowing me to take a step back. 

I looked at his features, trying to wonder what I use to see in him. "I missed you to" I blurted, trying to imitate him. Including the cheeky smile spread across his face. 

He gave me a questionable look. "You did" he asked. Lifting his eyebrow at me. 

"Yes, Of course I did" I joked, trying to play along. "We should go train. I could use it" I muttered. Pointing my finger in the direction of the gym. Walking over to it and motioning for him to follow. 

His footsteps soon followed. We soon arrived, the Gym was massive. To my left a sparring mat laid on the floor. Wooden sticks hanging on the wall next to it. The right side had a line of boxing bags and more mats. The best part was before us. A shooting range, both guns and knives lined up on a table. as well as a bow and a quiver full of arrows.

"Should you even be training" he questioned, his eye's glued to my stitches, the huge bruise surrounding the area. 

I gave him an annoyed look out of habit, quickly changing my expression. "I'll be fine. It doesn't even hurt. So what first" I instructed. Pointing at various things to do. I turn around, facing the center. "I say we start off with target practice and then ease into hand to hand combat" I suggested. Turning to see if he opposed. Only for his lips to crash into mine. I froze, not knowing what Santiago would want me to do. Remaining still has his lips moved against mine, his arms pulling me closer to him. I started to move my lips against his, imitating his movements, giving him what he wants. He slowly pulled away, releasing his hold on me.

"So it's true" he mumbled. Taking another step back. 

I gave him a confused look, trying to really sell it. "What are you talking about" I ask quietly. 

"I should've know he was telling the truth" he gritted. Bringing his hands to his face. 

I should have known William would tell on me, despite them being enemies. They both share a common interest. Me.  "Who's he? Luke what's going on" I ask, trying to add sincerity to my tone. Walking towards him and removing his hands from his face. Replacing them with my own and cupping his face. "What's wrong" I ask, looking up into his eyes. 

He brought his hands up to rest on mine. Holding my hands closer to his face. "You have no idea how much I wish this is real" he whispered. His eye's becoming glossy. 

"This is real Luke" I whisper back. Making my own eyes glossy to imitate his. Allowing a few tears to fall. "This. This is real" 

He pushed my hands away and backed up. "Princess, you pretend I'm a fool. That I don't know you" he paused.  "Well, I do and the Jayde I know would never do half the things you just did in the past ten minutes" he gritted. Looking me dead in the eyes, almost like a challenge. 

I wiped away the tears and a smile slipped from my lips. Straightening my posture and crossing my arms. "Tell me, what gave it away" I joked. Motioning my hands at myself. "Probably the "I missed you too, right?" I muttered. Allowing myself to return back to the care free mindset. "So, who sold me out. Aspen, Zander or William" I questioned. "My moneys on William". 

"William" he stated coldly. Crossing his arms and glaring at me. 

"I should've know" I giggled. Walking closer to him. 

He only shook his head and backed father away. 

"What? Do you not like me like this" I commented.

 Taking steps closer to him as he stepped farther away. "You aren't you princess" he answered. 

I only looked him dead in the eye, daring him. "I'm better like this" I whisper. Allowing time for my words to sink in. "You should leave" I insisted, pointing my finger at the exit to the gym. All he did was shake his head in disapproval. "No?" I questioned. A smirk forming from my lips. 

"I'm not leaving you here" he responded, stepping closer to me. 

"Yes. Yes you are. Now goodbye Mr. Sanchez" I muttered. Waving my goodbye and turning to face the target range. Moments later I felt his arm wrap around my neck, pulling me into a choke hold. The coldness of a needle being plunged into my neck sent  shiver down my side. "Good luck trying to get out of here" I slurred. Knowing dam well Santiago will let him take me. Let him walk out of here with me in his arms because he will take me to William. Exactly where Santiago wants me, just earlier then planned.