Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo

Start from the beginning

"I've missed you the mostest." Rose whispers to Florence but loud enough for her Mom to her.

"I've missed you too, little Rosebud." Florence coos, using the nickname she gave her when they first met a month back.

Scarlett smiles at the interaction.

"Mama, I need to pee." Rose suddenly whines.

"Hannah, could you..?" Scarlett asks.

"Come on, Rose." Scarlett's assistant says and helps Rose off the bike before walking off with her.

"She's so cute." Florence coos.

Scarlett hums in agreement

"Gorgeous just like her Mama as well." Florence says which makes Scarlett blush, butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

Florence settles back against Scarlett's back and sighs tiredly.

"Nap time." The younger girl says which makes Scarlett laugh.

"Sleep well, beautiful." Scarlett whispers, thinking Florence didn't hear her, but she did.

Scarlett has been invited to a small party for the avengers reunion, each with a plus one so she decided to invite Florence. Mainly because she has no one else to take, but also because she may have a tiny little totally microscopic crush on her and finds everything she does amazing. But mainly because she has no one else to take. Scarlett knows it's wrong to have feelings for Florence, she's 12 years older than her, but she can't help it. Whenever Florence hugs her, or laughs, or smiles, or sings- Scarlett feels butterflies erupt in her stomach. And not to mention the way she is with Rose, she's never seen her daughter connect with some one like she has with Florence, and that's really important to her.

Anyways, Scarlett shakes off her nerves and brushes down her suit (the invitation said to dress smart and she really didn't feel like dress shopping) before knocking on Florence's front door, a batch of tulips in her other hand.

She waits nervously for a few seconds before the door opens and before her stands Florence, dressed in the most beautiful dress she's ever seen. The colour makes her eyes shine and the way it clings to her curves and reveals the perfect amount of cleavage makes Scarlett inhale sharply. Scarlett shamelessly lets her eyes wander all over Florence until they meet the other girls eyes, Scarlett pretty sure her heart skipped a beat.

"Wow." Scarlett breathes out. "Y-You look...breathtaking."

Florence blushes with a bashful smile. "As do you, Scarlett."

There's those damn butterflies again.

"Uhh, these are for you. I-I remember you telling me tulips are your favourite." Scarlett says nervously and quickly holds the flowers out.

"Oh, they're beautiful. Thank you so much, Scarlett." Florence says in awe, the rasp in her voice makes Scarlett shudder. "I'll just go put them in water, come in."

As Florence quickly walk back into her house, Scarlett decides against following her and remains on the doorstep. Florence reappears a minute later with a smile on her face as she steps out of her house, locking the door and dropping her keys into her clutch.

"Ready?" Scarlett asks.

"Yup!" Florence responds and loops her arm through Scarlett's offered one. "Such a gentlewoman." She teases.

"Shut up." Scarlett grumbles playfully and walks her down the few steps leading up to Florence porch.

Since the party is at Robert Downey Jr's house, Scarlett is driving and not having a driver take her there. She opens the passenger side door for Florence who takes her with a quick peck on the cheek as she gets in the car. Scarlett blushes deeply and quickly shuts the door before jogging around to the drivers side and getting in herself and driving off.