For Him...?? (Chapter - 19)

Start from the beginning

Ma is perplexed and sad that I am all okay with my brother but angry with her..... But by now she should have gotten used to it because I always do this whenever my Bhai hurts me, I act cold to my mother even after I forgave my brother and actually, she takes the burn of it but sometimes I think she deserves it for raising him like that...

The whole day, I spent sleeping, eating, passing time, and talking to people, Vihan is having a very busy day, yet he managed to call me. He wanted to drop me at the airport but he is busy, I told him that wasn't necessary but he was feeling very bad and I had to struggle so hard to get him convinced that it was okay...... He is such a gentleman and it's really very hard to actually believe that now I have a man for myself who actually takes every responsibility concerning me......

I love it when someone takes care of me when they get worried about me, it actually makes me feel wanted and loved but this is a secret, everyone around me thinks that I don't value their care and love and get pissed if they show their concern. They think that I hate to depend on men but the fact is I love to depend on men not all but some special men, like papa, Bhai, and now Vihaan ?? When they drop u at the airport, join u at the college or come to see me off for the first day at my workplace, I sooooo love it..... But nothing has happened that way...

I lost my father when I was in 10th standard...... And after him, bhai didn't have the time to come to my board exams or to drop me on the first of my college or my job...... He was very busy in the office work that he used to work even on Sundays, those days were very hectic for him, I don't blame him completely, but I lost the innocent and dependent girl in me then and there, every time I had to do it on my own when my friends had their fathers beside them..... It actually hurts a lot but I used to make it seem like it's not a big issue in front of my family because I don't want them to feel guilty, but sometimes in anger, they come out but they don't feel guilty about it, I don't say they should but they in return blame me that I didn't tell them about it... Anyways I don't wanna think about those ugly experiences now...

I am actually afraid of again depending on a man, or another being for that matter, I did that once and am still suffering the consequences, don't wanna repeat it, that's y I avoid taking Vihaan's help as much as I could...... Well, I do want to do things on my own, and I do want to be independent but the major reason for avoiding dependency is I am afraid......

Alok dad's call interrupted my thoughts....... I talked to him and hung up, he called me to ask about my journey, he wanted to send a driver for dropping me at the airport but I refused politely, I know he cares about me and I actually am very much happy to see his love and care but I am afraid, and also not comfortable in taking help...

I freshened up and started to the airport, on the way, Vihan called me to know about my whereabouts and I told him, he asked me to share my live location as it's 8 PM at night..... I am surprised, it's just 8 nonetheless I have sent him my live location, his care surprises me sometimes, I mean he just met me, it's hardly a couple of months, I know we are getting married but still, I didn't expect my partner to be this caring and considerate...... Is it only Vihaan or does every man behave like this before marriage but completely change after  ?? I really don't know because I don't have much experience with men, I lost papa at a very young age and I never dated, I have hardly 3-4 friends guys but I never actually tried to know them so deeply, and I about my brother, more than 70 percent of my life went on fighting a cold War with him....... But I can say I know Aarav, kungfu panda(Ashish), Bipin Bhai, and my brother to some extent..... Which is not so enough...

I reached the airport, paid for the cab and started walking inside with my luggage but I suddenly felt someone peck my cheek, I jumped a few feet away, what the hell ?? I so wanted to rip that person's bones, I looked in that way only to get shocked, it's Vihaan and he looked equally shocked by my reaction...... He looked at the people around us with a weird face and slight fear and that's when I noticed that people were looking at me, I smiled at Vihaan and casually greeted him so that people would get the message...... And thankfully they did and left the place..... I turned towards Vihaan to talk, in fact, give an earful for scaring me like that but nothing came out of my mouth seeing his face..... He is looking at me with the same expression, I know I embarrassed him but what's the need to kiss my cheek, in public that too from behind  ?? Anyone would have gotten scared...... We walked to some isolated place, and the laughter I am controlling right from seeing Vihaan's scared face came out with double force...... And Vihaan glared at me for a second before bursting out laughing himself...