Uraraka: (sweatdrops) "Isn't that a different genre?"

Mineta begins screaming random stuff on the mic.

Kuuga: "Even metal music won't approve of your screaming…"

Aoyama begins doing a falsetto.

Kuuga: "With the out of tune tones coming from their voices, I think someone with tons of experience with music should do it."

Kuuga looks at Jiro.

Hagakure: "I'm with Ochaco and Kiriu. I think it should be you, Jiro! When you were teaching us in your room, your singing was super cool, too!"

Jiro: "Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect-"

Hagakure shoves the microphone to her face.

Hagakure: "It's fine! It's fine!"

Mineta: "You're just gonna disregard the shouts of our souls? Just how good is she, huh? Huh?"

Kuuga stares menacingly at Mineta.

Kuuga: "Be quiet, child."

Kirishima: "I wanna hear your singing, Jiro! Sing something for us!"

Kuuga: "I have to admit, my curiosity got the better of me."

Jiro took a deep breath and began singing.

(A/N: "I'm gonna listen to her short singing and try to place the lyrics here, since I broke my earphones, I have to use the speaker from my phone. Please point out if I made any errors in her lyrics.")

Jiro: 🎶 "You know everyone, wants to sparkle…"🎶

Kuuga's eyes widen as he stares in awe at the girl singing before him as well as the others.

Jiro: 🎶 "Like the stars in the night sky… In this wondrous place filled with all the dreams. I've been wishing for, waiting for the chance…"🎶

She stops singing as she opens her eyes, looking at her classmates with a slight blush on her face. Everyone starts cheering except for Kuuga, who is still looking in awe.

Sayo: "Beautiful!"

Hagakure: "My ears are so happy!"

Ashido: "What a husky, sexy voice!"

Hagakure: "Right? Right?"

Iida: "All right! It's unanimous, then!"

Jiro: "Then, let's leave that aside… So, we still need guitars! I want two!"