You don't understand ......

"Miranda?", Callie said coming down the hall, but Miranda was mentally in a kill zone and ignored her. "MIRANDA....stop! What the hell is your problem?"

"That bitch! I'm going to kill her!", Miranda said trying to pass Callie.

"What bitch? I'm in, but tell me what's going on first", Callie said trying to calm Miranda down.

"That son of a hitch is jeopardizing my job, reputation.....everything. I know it was her who took these and printed them out. Callie that bitch followed him to my house and took pictures of us through my window of us having sex in my kitchen", Miranda said furious.

"Miranda lower your voice before someone hears you!", Callie said taking the photos from Miranda's hand. "DAMMMNNNN it's really been a minute hasn't it Miranda. Did she get video because I need to see this in motion......bent over the table. Shhhitt I'm getting turned on and upset too."

"I'm not playing right now Callie I'm serious. Ima kill her, what the fuck is her problem? I'm starting to think that they did sleep together the way she's acting."

"Miranda where are you going?", Callie said stopping her.

"To go snatch that bitch out of her class and drag her to the field and beat her ass until my hands get tired and then ima keep going."

"Okay that's fine, but right now you're at work where there are children with cellphones and if you really care about your job you won't go into that room right now."

Miranda looked at her annoyed. "You're right have one of my students drag her out."

"Miranda NO!", Callie said looking down the hall as she heard voices. "Okay look I need you to go into your class and start teaching now and I'll handle this."

"Why, what for? Who's coming?"

"Principal Warren and some people in suits."

"Shit that's the fucking school board Callie. That bitch called them, I swear ima lose it."

"Well lose it later. Grab your things and go to class."

"What are you doing here anyway?"

"You texted me last night saying you were about to take a nap before you started grading papers and to stop by in the morning to help you finish."

"Oh!", Miranda grabbed her bag, coffee and folders and headed to her 8th grade glass shutting the door.

Callie went into Miranda's office and sat down at her desk pulling out her Anatomy and Physiology papers. "I'm confused, why are they already graded?", Callie said to herself as the door opened.

"Dr. Bailey?-.... Oh I'm sorry Ms. Torres is it?", Ben said.

"Yes and no. Just Dr. Torres will do. Are you looking for Dr. Bailey? She's in class."

"Yes. Is it possible she can be excused for a meeting? Do you mind covering her class?"

"Those little wanna be ad-.....children of the co-.....", tried to say but Ben kept looking at her funny with the board behind him. "Sure I'll just take these papers with me and finish grading in there", Callie said fake smiling.

"They want you in your office to have a meeting with you and Ben and asked me to cover your class in the mean time....sorry", Callie whispered to Miranda as she stood in front of her desk facing her.

Miranda blew out her breath. "Don't harass my students Callie."

"Scouts honor!", she smirked.

"Why is everything a joke with her? I could be losing my job", Miranda said to herself as she walked out to her office.