Screwed.....

"Benjamin?", Miranda said slowly opening her eyes feeling the weight of him smashing her breast.

"Yes baby", he groaned in her neck as he slowly pulled out and rolled over on his back. They both just looked up at the ceiling.

"What time is it?"

"Umm I think a little after 2am maybe, not sure why?"

"2AM?", Miranda said sitting up looking at her night stand clock. "Shiiittt Benjamin....you let me sleep this long and then devoured my body knowing I had work to do. Now I'm really too exhausted to do anything now because you just wore me out. Thanks a lot", Miranda said getting upset and putting on her dress leaving the room. "That's why I told you no to coming over because I have work and you'll distract me."

"Miranda that's-...", Ben tried to say, but she already walked out. Ben got up putting on his sweats.

Miranda was standing in the middle of the her living room looking at her coffee table confused. She walked over to the couch and sat down picking up papers looking lost and turned and looked at Ben walking into the room. Her eyes were filling up with tears before she could say anything else. "What's.... what's all of this? You did this for me? You even graded my papers using my key sheets", she said crying and wiping her eyes. She squinted her eyes, "Who helped you?", she asked laughing.

"I thought you were mad at me for letting you sleep and pleasuring your body to the ultimate max."

"Shut up...", she said getting up and walking over to him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just-..."

"I know how important your job is to you Miranda and I would never jeopardize that. I really care about you and I meant what I said the other day when we made up. And I'll do anything for you no matter what. And because I know my daughter yes she did help me with your Physiology key sheet", he smiled putting his head down.

"Melanie knows Physio?", Miranda asked shooked.

"Yes she's gifted in science and has been in a gifted program since head start, but she's been home schooled because of gymnastics."

"Oh wow!"

"Yes wow", he said as he gripped her butt and slid his hand down and up her dress and between her legs feeling for her center from behind and she bit her lip holding in her moan. He took his other hand and went up the front of her dress rubbing her clit. Miranda's head went back as she closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as he got down on his knees and inserted two fingers into her dripping center from behind and placed his head under her dress too and began devouring her pussy from the front too.

"Benjamin......I'm about to cum", she said cried out in pleasure as she gripped his head digging her nails into his scalp over her dress. Miranda leaned forward as her body let lose over his mouth and hand and he licked and slurped up every drop until she stopped coming.

Ben finally stood up and watched as Miranda slowly opened her eyes looking at him like he was her last meal on earth. He licked his lips and Miranda bit hers stepping forwards and reaching up with her hand to wipe his bottom lip and chin with her thumb and then brought her thumb to her mouth sucking on it and Ben wanted her even more.

"You had a little umm-..."

"You...on my lip", he smiled. "Is that what you were going to say...nasty", he leaned in by her ear smiling.

"Fuck me!", she whispered back and Ben's eyes got big. "Huh?", he said looking into her eyes.

"You heard me Benjamin....right here in my kitchen. Fuck me...now!", she smiled licking her lips.