Craziness Runs In My Veins

Start from the beginning

(Imagine it)

He than pushed me in deep into the water and he also come with me and started to kiss me in underwater.... He didn't even let me adjust just smashed his lips but this time his kiss isn't feel like lust it's felt more passionate..... I slowly started to kiss him back.....

 I slowly started to kiss him back

( Imagine it)

After kissing each other like that he pulled us out in the water and we are both taking Deep breaths..... He pulled me closer making me look at him....

Namjoon: be prepare for tonight..... I want you to give yourself to me willingly.... And I am giving you a chance to think about it till evening.... I am going outside for important business... When I came back I wish to see you in my bed....

And saying that to me he left me in the middle of the swimming pool making me froze by his words..... I saw him going away from there...... I just don't know what to do anymore....

Namjoon pov

After saying those words I get out of the swimming pool and get a warm shower and changed into something comfortable.... I don't know when RM get into my head and when I came I saw her kissing me back.... I really need my new medicine.... The old one are not working anymore.....I need yoongi hyung now..... I sighed and took my phone from the table and called jungkook.....

Jungkook: hello, hyung.....

Namjoon: are you in Jeju, right???

Jungkook: yes, hyung....

Namjoon: I am going to underground with you in the evening..... And the meeting you arranged???

Jungkook: yes, I arrange it already..... Just you have to go.......

Namjoon: Good..... Wait for me.... I will come by myself......

Jungkook: ok, hyung.....

With that he ended the call......... I go my closet and started to look for a decent cloth..... I take some and go to the washroom to change..... After coming out of the washroom I look myself in the mirror....

 After coming out of the washroom I look myself in the mirror

I smirked thinking about going there after a very long time.... 3 years.... It's been three years since I go there..... As a president who shouldn't have any criminal records.... But me as if I cared about it..... I am not a criminal I am much more than that.....  After all before becoming a president I am a most influential person that is feared in underground.... I am still frared even though now it's more.... Because I am Godfather of this underground business...... I wish my father could see what kind of monster he created by his own hands.....

Namjoon/RM: I hope you are seeing it from up my dear father... Only if you didn't ended up in hell......

He said smirking looking at the mirror with his dragon eyes......

In Jeju somewhere

jungkook has just come from the washroom only to see a masked man sitting in the sofa like a king..... Jungkook eyed him carefully.....

Jungkook: who are you ??? How did you get inside????

The mysterious man looked at him finally hearing his question.... His whole face is covered with a mask only thing Jungkook can see his eyes.... The man looked into the other side....

???: I guess, you forgot your real owner, Jeon Jungkook????

Hearing his voice jungkook eyes became wide..... He couldn't believe he is seeing him... The very person who has been he only listening since in the age of 15.... The voice Jimin has introduce him.... The real owner of the game.... The Main mastermind who is slowly collecting all the evidence and people who are either harmed and destroyed by Kim family..... He also collected him through Jimin.... Only thing jungkook heard about him is his voice and his name..... No body knows who is he... How does he looks..... Behind him also two people who is standing there behind him.....

Jungkook: A.. Axis????

 Axis????

Jungkook asked him he is still unsure if he is really him or not.....

???: My biggest ace, it's good to see you in person......

Now Jungkook is sure it's Him.... Because the only thing that that voice called him in this code.... And it's his code.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

I have no class today in college but I am tired because of going college......  By the way, the concert is coming in October....

I am so excited for it......