19. Abhi's hardship Vs Pragya's pain...

Start from the beginning

Abhi: just stop there fuggii don't come close... Being a doctor how can you ignore these all...

Pragya: more than a doctor I am your wife who care for her husband more than anything...

Abhi: if that's the matter then hear I am your husband who can't see his wife sick... I know you'll not hear me let me go take shower... Saying this he runs to washroom... Pragya shook her head seeing him hygienist...

After shower abhi sat on the bed by wiping his wet hair with towel...

Pragya comes with breakfast for him... After placing the food on ottoman she moves close to him and streched her arm to abhi who understand what she means he forwards the towel... He starts to wipe his wet off from head while abhi hugs her by her waist tiredly...

Pragya: suniye you look so tired... Are you all right...

Abhi smiles and says I am fine yaar... It's all new to me that's why...

Pragya: suniye let me say to papa that you're not going participate in that...

Abhi breaks the hug and makes her to sit on his lap who stands up and says you're already tired let me stand like this...

Abhi pulls her on his lap not minding her protest saying you're my energy booster fuggii... When you're near to me my every tiredness will be gone into a corner that's what your closeness has power...

Pragya smiles and says you know to flatter me with your words don't you... Abhi chuckled and kissed her cheeks...

After tightening the hold around her abhi asks her why you want me back off...

Pragya: because I couldn't see you hurt.... You're doing something which you don't like or you're not familiar with...

Abhi: who said I don't like it may be that was before when I am not get time to know about that... Now I start to like it moreover I enjoyed it fuggii... He says not looking at her eyes...