The Nudist School President!!

You were Steaming Mad as you walked into the Art room where you slammed the door shut, and Began to shuffle around for A Bit before you Grabbed A Painting Pastel, and you Placed it on the Painting Stand, where you Placed A Bowl of Fruit in front of it, and you were about to get to work when the door slid open and you were about to yell at whoever it was!

Y/n: "Goddamnit Bitch can you not leave me Alone!! I'm Busy drawing and Painting fruit for Kami's sake!!"

???: "Oh, I was hoping you can draw me Instead."

You then turned your head 180 degrees around and you saw that It was The School President who was Just known as President, and she stands out for both Being A Nudist, and Having the Most Mature body in school!

Y/n: "P-President!? W-What are you doing here!?"

President: "Like I said I was Hoping you would Draw Me Again. Hopefully in the Nude as per Usual."

Y/n: "S-Sure I'm Just A Little Mad right now, so Please take the Towel off and please Just begin

Y/n: "S-Sure I'm Just A Little Mad right now, so Please take the Towel off and please Just begin."

President: "Sure thing."

She then took off her Towel and sat down where the Fruit would be, as she then began to Pose Sexily but in A Position where any Woman parts couldn't be seen in the Drawing!

President: "You can Begin if you want."

You then began to draw the Outlines when Nagatoro then Began busting in nearly ripping the door off as she began to speak!

Nagatoro: "Senpai I Must say-"

She then saw The Nude President, but President Just didn't Give A Damn as she just turned around showing off her Lady parts, as she greeted her!

President: "Hello There Miss Nagatoro."

Nagatoro: "Senpai are you doing Those Nasty Pictures again!?"

Y/n: "T-Those aren't Nasty their Art! Art can't be Nasty! That's Not Possible!"

President: "Yes, He is."

Y/n: "P-PRESIDENT!"

President: "He's actually made me A Few Pictures before. Let me show you."

She then walked over and pulled A Painting out of A Nearby Cabinet and showed it to Nagatoro with A Still unmoving look on her face!

Y/n: "..."

Nagatoro: "...!?"

President: "This one is my Favorite. He's Called it, 'A Renaissance Goddess Waking up'. It's one of the most daring ones I suppose."

Right there was A Painting of President completely in the Nude with one A Blanket and the hair on her head covering her Tits, with her Unmoving lips on her face, Just like she was giving the both of you right now!

President: "I guess I should go now, This seems Rather... How you say Annoying for Miss Nagatoro."

She was about to walk out without any clothes when you stopped her!

Y/n: "President aren't you forgetting something?"

President: "Huh? Oh Yes. I almost forgot."

She then puts on her clothes Really slowly which only annoyed Nagatoro even more mostly because she doesn't have A Boy like Her's, and she then Left before Nagtoro turned to you Mugging at you!

Nagatoro: "You've been Making those Nasty paintings of her Huh?"

Y/n: "1. It can't be Nasty It's Art! And 2. Get out of my Art room! I'm working!"

Nagatoro: "With Nasty Pictures?"

Y/n: "With Fruit! Now go!"

She then left, Glueing her Mugging eyes on you, until she closed the door behind her, and keeping her eyes on you until that door finally fully closed!

Y/n: "Sigh... That Girls gonna drive me Crazy someday and if not me... This Avatar. Now Where is my Bowl of Fruit?"