Stopping Metaknight!!/ Stopping God Marx!!

After you guys had Broken into King Dedede's Castle, beating the Crap out of him until he admits that he had no Monster and that Marx was lying, and you guys checking the castle to see it was True while Kirby stopped the sun and Moon from fighting, you guys were heading on Kirby's star to Metaknight's new Ship!

Kirby: "I can't Belive That Marx would lie to us. He never lies."

Tuff: "Well, Maybe he Just got his information wrong. I mean It does sound like something King Dedede would do!"

Tiff: "Yeah, I mean It does sound like King Dedede would do that! But do we have to put him in emergency Care?"

Y/n: "Hey He called Kirby A Bitch! What else was I supposed to do!"

The Star started flying over the Horizon to see A Thunderstorm flying towards them and everyone Noticed!

Tuff: "Uh I think there's A Thunderstorm heading for us! Maybe we should Take A Round Trap!"

Y/n: "Wait A Second, Let me check something."

You then Used your Glare Glare fruit powers to search the thunderstorm and you heard Hundreds of Voices coming from the inside of the ship and you smiled as you knew what this means!

Y/n: "Heh, I knew it."

Tiff: "Huh? What is it?"

Y/n: "It's the Goddamn Flagship!"

Just then out of the Thunderstorm came out A Giant ship adorned with all sorts of Cannons and weapons and at the front of it was A massive Cannon covered up With Metaiknight's face on it! It was Just as Massive as the Yamato as well, and it was heading right for them!

Kirby: "How are we going to get in without them seeing us? They Probably Have A Man for every inch on that Ship!"

Y/n: "I think I got this! Just hold to me!"

All three of them then hang on to you and You used your Instant Transmission to get to inside of the ship and you all ended up inside of the ship's Main Deck right outside of the Control room and everyone was surprised you could even do that!