Marx the Jester!!/ Trouble all over Dreamland!!

After You had defeated Masked King Dedede along with Kirby you had been staying at her place because you were afraid something much bigger and more dangerous could show up at any moment considering most lif her is at least Galaxy- Levels of Power!

One Night later, you woke up in Bed, and you began Looking around to see Kirby was Hugging you and Cutely snuggled her head into your chest as she smiled!

Kirby: "Zzzz... Poyo... Zzzz... Poyo... Zzzz Poyo..."

Y/n: "Awww, so Cute."

You then began to pet her head to wake her up and she began to rustle in bed as you smiled!

Y/n: "Kirby, Kirby, Time to get up Kirby."

Kirby then opened her eyes, and her face turned A Bright pink as she began thinking to herself!

Kirby: 'Holy crap he's in the same bed with me! Holy crap, Holy Crap, Holy Crap! What do I do!? What do I do!? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!'

Y/n: "Kirby are you Okay?"

Kirby: "Yeeeees, Of course, I'm Okay! Hahahahaha! Seriously I'm okay, Just gonna leave Bed now!"

She then got out of bed revealing her Pink, Star-Printed Pajama's and she walked over to her Instant Coffee Maker to make some Coffee before she walked over to The Calander and she put Up A Tired smile!

Kirby: "Oh, Today's my Picnic thing with Tiff and Tuff."

Y/n: "Huh? Who are those two?"

Kirby: "Oh, Those are Friends of mine. The Joined me on Plenty of my Adventures, and are my closest friends. The reason why I didn't invite them last time was that That was especially dangerous. I mean..."

Y/n/Kirby: "Masked Dedede."

Kirby: "Right. Um..."

Y/n: "Yes?"

Kirby: "Do you Happen... To want to... Join us on our Picnic trip...?"

Y/n: "O-Oh No I don't wanna Be rude and just force myself on your trip!"

Kirby: "No, No, No, I insist! I would want you to meet my friends! I mean you did beat Masked Dedede Soooo..."

Y/n: "Heh, Sure I'll Join."

Kirby: "Thank you."

Kirby then drinks her cup of Coffee and immediately Perks up!

Kirby: "Alright, Let's Get Ready!"

Later Presented by Chibi Chef Kirby Baking A Cake!

Kirby had Taken you to A Hill right under A Big Oak Tree, and she Laid down A Plaid Red and White Blanket on the ground and Placed A Wicker Basket on the Blanket to weigh it down from blowing in the wind! 

Just then she spotted two Figures walking over the Hill and Smiled!

Kirby: "Tiff! Tuff! I want you to meet my new Friend Y/n!"

Just then Appeared was A Busty Young Blonde, And an Orange skinned, Green Haired little boy!