A Harem is Formed!/ A God's confession!

After Helping everyone with their Problems you had Returned to the Student Council Room with Medaka and she then sent you on A Quest to help some more people thanks to the Medaka Box and she had Called all of the fellow Members into the Council room to discuss important Matters that require Immeadite attention!

Medaka sat on her chair and sipped on some tea as everyone watched her but soon she tried to speak but ended up Blushing Instead and everyone took Notice and were honestly kinda shocked!

Everyone: 'IS MEDAKA BLUSHING!?'

Medaka: "Everyone I feel Like, I have something to Admit... I might and I said Might, Have A Crush on Y/n L/n... and Before you say anything I know that some of the other girls here might have A Crush on him as well, so you can either say it now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone Sweatdropped at her last line, and so they all stood there Blushing (Except for Akune who was Just getting awkward being the only guy), and then Kumagawa spoke up first seeming almost excited to voice her Opinions!

Kumagawa: "Oh, Y/n in such A Cutie! I want to see him take his shirt off and Have him-!"

Mogana: "Okay, that's enough Horn Dog! Well, I think he is Kinda pretty cute, and I kinda have A Crush on him..." 'Just like with you Medaka!'

Akune: "Look girls I can understand where you're coming from but How do you know He's not going to pick one of you and leave the rest of you upset?"

Medaka: "That's why I put something in the Medaka Box!"

She then Reveals A Slip of Paper with writing on it that says "Form Y/n A Harem"! She smiled as she held it up right next to her head!

Student council: "Huh? Oh, Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

Medaka: "That's right! Now we just wait for Y/n to come back and-!"

Just then the door Was Busted open by two young ladies, one of them being Medaka's Sister Youka who was A Bit crazy and A Former enemy but she's nice, and the other one being the head of the Public Morals Committee Harigane who was A bit Overzealous and stuck up but Kind overall!

Youka