Taking Down the Yakuza!/ Baba Yaga Y/n!

Meanwhile, in Rabbit town, Michiru was Taken to A Dock Warehouse with A Leather Sack over her head, and she was taken to A Group of People before they remove the Sack over her head and she was horrified to see it was Gram Grandma and her Cronies, and She could remember when they got her to teach her some Childen how to read and write only for them to try and sell them off in A Trafficking operation only for them to get Arrested!

They were all already in their Beastman forms looking ready for A Fight since the Last time they met Michiru had A Basic Understanding of her powers as she could stretch her arms or Make her tail Huge, but now they don't know how far her powers have gone!

Michiru: "Um, Hey Guys... No Hard feelings right?"

Just then the Lioness walked over and Punched Michiru in the gut and was about to hit her again, but Gram then stopped her with A Simple hand command and The Lioness stopped!

Gram: "Elsa, Stop! We need to keep her Alive to pry some... Information out of her."

Elsa: "Sigh... Fine."

 They all then Turn back into their Human forms and Elsa was shown to be A Woman with short, Strawberry Blonde hair, Yellow eyes, and A Slightly Muscular Build!

Elsa: "You're Lucky Kagemori, Or else I would kill You right now!"

Michiru: "Oh, Lucky Me."

Gram: "Michiru, I trusted you with teaching those children and you failed me."

Michiru: "You were gonna sell those children off to Traffickers!!! You made me believe that we were helping them!!"

Gram: "Yeah, We were helping them, But we were helping them Get A Different Life. Elsa?"

Elsa: "Yes?"

Elsa: "Ice Her."

Elsa then smiles before she walks over about ready to Beat Michiru to a pulp, but Michiru smiled underneath knowing she would Just turn her arms into That of Gorilla's and beat her up instead but before anything can Happen A Loud explosion could be Heard and Elsa had Received A Phone Call which she picked up Immediately!