Visiting the Pets!/ Medaka's Pet Problem!

You were in your Room Gathering stuff to Visit some of your pets to do your daily thing of Feeding, Cleaning, and Taking care of your pets and make sure they're Okay! Usually, you have your Droids do that but you love to take care of your pets and you were about to Visit the first one when you were stopped By Medaka who seemed unusually excited!

Y/n: "Um... Hey Medaka? What are you for excited for?"

Medaka: "PLEASELETMESEEYOURADORABLEANIMALS!"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Medaka: "Please let me see your Adorable Animals!"

Y/n: "No! Noooooo! No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! My pets can be super dangerous, and it's not safe for A Mere Mortal to get near them! Especially the bigs ones!"

Medaka: "Please!? I love animals! So Much! They're all so cute and I just want to meet some of the pets you have! Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseee!"

Y/n: "Sure fine, but as soon you get hurt I'm taking you out of there! Got it?"

Medaka: "Got it! Thanks! Just let me get Mogana and we can go!"

She then ran off to Mogana and you just Playfully rolled your eyes!

Y/n: "What am I going to do with that Girl?"

5 Minutes Later!

You had taken Medaka and Mogana to the Room of your favorite Pet Which was A Welsh Corgi you named Corki and his Habitat looked like A Small welsh town with People and such and you took the two girls to The Dog which looked like your average Corgi who has half of its body in the Tallgrass smiling at the three of you!

Medaka: "OOOOH! HE'S SO CUTE!!"

Mogana: "He is Adorable! Why isn't he running up to us to greet us or something?"

Y/n: "Well, I guess I'll show you."

You then walked up to Corki and pushed some of the Grass away to reveal his body is at least 5 feet long before it dropped into A Hole in the ground almost like A Diglett!

Mogana: "W-Wait? Where is the rest of his body? Why is underground? How?"

Y/n: "Oh, You see He has A Body that was Used by Tiny people as A Subway system across the world, and when all of his passengers died I took him back home with me so he could have A Good home. I created this exact replica of the earth back in 2012 for him when I picked him up because his Body is so Long it wraps around the Planet in its entirety, almost like the Midgard serpent!"

Mogana:

Medaka: "Oh, I wanna see the cute Puppy!"

She then Ran over to Corki who immediately backed up in his Hole to hide!

Y/n: "Huh? That's Strange. Corki likes everyone."

Mogana: "Animals, Really Hate Medaka, And I mean they pretty much Fear her."

Medaka just stood there trying to think of any way to Make Corki like and she immediately knew!

Medaka: "Aha! I got a perfect idea!"

She then Quickly changed into A Sexy dog costume which You have no Idea what Purpose it had to serve but it sure made her look Silly!

Medaka: "How do I look, Guys?"

You and Mogana were Just having Nosbleeds looking at her!

Y/n/Mogana: "G-Good..."

Medaka: "Here Puppy, Puppy, Puppy! Here Corki Baby Boy! Come to Momma! I'm A Friendly dog Just like you!"

When Corki spotted her he yelped and jumped out of his to climb up A Tree and hide up there while the rest of his exposed body buried itself in A Small layer of dirt! It was up there shivering and Yapping at her to get away from him!

Medaka: "Aw, Man! I was hoping to pet Corki..."

Y/n: "Well I know one animal who won't be afraid of you?"

Medaka: "Really? Who?"

You then used none of your Numerous Powers to turn into A Tiny Grey Cat with Beartrap teeth which honestly looked kinda evil If we're gonna be Honest!

Mogana: "Uh..."

Medaka: "OMG, IT'S SO CUTE!"

She then began to Pet You as you Produced an even bigger and even Sharper smile and purred into her hands, and Mogana Anime Sweatdropped as she began to think to herself!

Mogana: 'Well I guess if it's Any Animal that can Handle Medaka it's A God in An Animal form...'