Succu-Bitches Are Annoying!!/ Owlette's are cute!!

After Slaughtering an entire Building full of Sex Traffickers and freeing A Bunch of Poor, sexually abused women, you felt amazing about IMP And had decided to present them with A Gift basket to thank them for letting you Join on their little Mission!

As you walked into the office and saw just like last time Loona was manning the front desk, and you decided to Greet her!

Y/n: "Hellooooo, Loonie, I've decided to be nice and thank you guys with A Fruit basket! Uh, So do I leave it here? or?"

Loona: "O-Oh, Just leave it here. I'll send it to Blitz Later."

You could tell that she was Blushing and was wagging her Tail trying to keep it under control but it was really hard not to, and you began to think to yourself!

Y/n: 'That's another girl to the Harem! Ka-ching!' "Um... Did you notice you had some Succubi next door? They're kinda loud."

Loona: "Uh, Yeah... Blitz kinda has some history with them. They only stopped their Music several Minutes ago. I do wonder how that Happen."

Y/n: "Yeah... How did that happen... Hahahaha... Uh..."

Flashback 20 Minutes ago!

You were walking to Imps office to thank them with the Fruit basket in your hand when you stopped to hear the music blasting through the office down the Hall, and you grew annoyed and tried to let it go, but you put the fruit basket in the floor, and politely knocked on the door!

Y/n: "Hello, I hate to be rude but can you please lower the music? Be mindful of your neighbors please."

Instead of listening, they Boosted their Music even louder and you got annoyed!

Y/n: "Okay being nice didn't work, Time to be An Asshole."

Just then you ran back and quickly busted the door open making everyone look at you!

Y/n: "ALRIGHT YOU SUCCU-FUCKS! I TRIED TO BE NICE, I HAVE A SHORT FUSE TODAY, PLEASE TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! BE MINDFUL OF YOUR NEIGHBORS! I HAVE TO YELL BECAUSE YOUR MUSIC IS SO LOUD!"

Just then the Succubus in white Verosika spoke up!

Verosika: "Okay do you work for Blitzo?"

Y/n: "I worked with him, but no! TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! BE MINDFUL OF YOUR NEIGHBORS!"

Verosika: "Okay then, Why should I? We like our music this loud."

Y/n: "Okay, is everyone in hell an asshole is that Just me? Like I knew I built hell for this Job but honestly not everyone can be this bad! You forced my Hand, Lady! Watch and learn!"

You then walked over, Grabbed the Boombox, and dropped it, breaking it! They all stopped and Turned to you as your frown slowly turned into A Smile and you responded!

Y/n: "There. Now We're good."

Verosika: "ARE YOU INSANE!?"

Y/n: "I don't know are you A Bitch?"

Verosika: "Chalk Skinned Man Whore!"

Y/n: "Okay then I guess we're going here now. STD Cum bucket-ridden Bitch."

Verosika: "Gray-haired Pussy wagon!"

Y/n: "STD Needle dumpster fire."

Verosika: "Virgin ass No Good, AID's ridden Pussy ass, Manchild!"

Y/n: "Okay you forced my hand. I have to throw out the big guns."

Verosika: "Huh?"

Y/n: "No Good, Washed up, Cum to the max Filled, Worn out, STD Ridden, drug injecting, mid-day sex working, cheating, 10 men at A Time in bed, idiotic, don't use condoms ever, Pig dick sucking, Pussy Licking, STD Spreading, red-skinned, whoreish, Succu-Bitchin, Plague to both the earth and hell, BOAR!!"

Verosika: "..."

Y/n: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Verosika: "My Room. 5 Minutes."

Y/n: "Deal."

The next 20 Minutes!

A/N: 0:33-0:45! Repeat as how many times you want!

Flashback end!

Y/n: "Um, Yeah... Let's Just say I got another girl for my Harem..."

Loona: "W-Wait, You have A Harem?"

Y/n: "I mean yeah, I've been going around for some time building up my Harem. I mean In my visit to Hell, I already got Like The Princess of Hell, her best friend, Lord Velvet, I got A Little sister, I even Just added Verosika to my Harem, and so... That's Part of it. Would you want int or-?"

Loona: "L-Let me call someone real quick!"

Y/n: "Okay then."

Loona then quickly picks up her phone as she dialed A Friend up!

Loona: "Hey, Tavi! Yes... Yeah, it's about him... No, He's not single... Wait, wait, wait, But he has A Harem... Yes, he apparently has one... I think you want to meet him, right now... Okay then..."

Just then A Mass Of Black Feather coating A Small Portion of the room and then appeared A Tall and slender, goth-looking, Owl demon girl who honestly looked really cute!

Y/n: "Wait A Second Tavi... Octavia of the Goetia family!?"

Octavia: "Wait, You know me?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Let's Just Say your father owes me A Couple of Favors... Not the sexual Kind I mean I blended him some money or Killed A Few people, I swear!"

Octavia: "No, I Understand. Look, Loona had told me A Bit about you and you are Just As Cute as she said. I'm Just surprised God himself is Building A Harem."

Y/n: "I was bored, To be Honest."

The two girls then had A Laugh and Octavia then shyly spoke up!

Octavia: "Look, Could I Possibly stay with You for A Little, and Maybe Join your Harem. My Homelife is A Total mess right now with my Father, Dating Loona's Father, and my Bitch mother is Cheating on my Dad with some Ed Gien-sounding guy. Not exactly the best situation to be living in If I'm going, to be honest."

You then Began thinking to yourself about this and smiled!

Y/n: 'Octavia + Loona + Harem = YES!'