Planet PopStar!!/ The Pink Planet Destroyer!!

It was Back at your ship and you were laying down in your bed with Verosika Hugging your side, after A Long Sex session and you were chewing on A Pocky as she straddled your chest smiling! She's even A Succubus and she's amazed by sexual skills!

Verosika: "That was AMAZING! How come you never had A Girlfriend before?"

Y/n: "Hmmm... Not sure To be Honest. Guess I was Busy Just exploring the Multiverse I never had time for Any Girlfriends. You had any Boyfriends? You know Besides Blitzo."

Verosika: "Tons, Being A Super Star and A Succubus gets me tons, but most of them are Creeps, And/or Nerds. I'm glad to have you know."

Y/n: "Me too."

Just then the door slid Open and C3PO And R2D2 Came walking And Sliding(?) in and you groaned annoyed!

Y/n: "What is it now you two? Can't you see that I'm 'Busy'?"

C3PO: "I am so sorry but Master but there is something we need to tell you."

R2D2: "Beep, Beep, Boop?"

C3PO: "Yes, I'm telling him."

R2D2: "Boop?"

C3PO: "Watch your Profanity R2!"

Y/n: "Please tell me now you two."

C3PO: "Oh, Yes. Our Fellow Droids had found A Planet named, Popstar in the universe we're c currently in, which is being ruled over by A Dictator like a Figure who steals food, and does other terrible things. I thought this might want to be brought to your attention."

Y/n: "Thank you, I shall address this Immediately. Now leave my bed chambers."

They both then leave and you hopped out of Bed to get your clothes on but Verosika kept hugging you!

Verosika: "Come on I want another round Babe~"

Y/n: "If I leave A Clone behind would that make you happy?"

Verosika: "Very Much so."

Later!

You had Taken your CR-90 Corvette named the Resurgence built with An AI Built-in Manning on the ship as you flew to Planet PopStar as you were in the Captian's ship sipping A Fruity Tropical drink with A Umbrella stuck in it as you smiled just relaxing!

The Resurgence

Y/n: "Ship, Please tell me when we will come out of Hyperspace?"

Resurgence: "We, Will leave Hyperspace in 10 Minutes."

Y/n: "Good, Now Dear Readers you may be asking 'Why don't I just fly there since I could move Trillion's times Past the speed of light and more?' and I will say You don't Get Luxury's like these."

You then took Another sip of your Fruity Tropical drink as you Began to feel A Bit tipsy! Soon you were Full on Drunk and had decided to Nap it off, and you fell asleep expecting A Hangover when you wake up!