That Baby girl Is Kawaii!!

You were walking with Charlie on a Version of Earth where the Black Plague was Far worse and it wiped out 98% of the World's Population and put them back in the Stone Age and they had to build up back A society from A Few thousand back to Over 10 Billion, and thankfully cured the Black Plague!

You were in the Northern Mountains of Georgia (The country not the State) with Charlie which the Snow-covered ground was Clear white standing A Few inches on top of the Yellow rocks, and Brown Grass, and you were both walking around in it, as you both took in the breathtaking sights!

You didn't need anything to keep you warm but since Medaka made you A Sweater for the trip so you felt compared to wear it, which was A Big White Wool-Stitch Sweater, with the Big Words "Snugglebug" stitched in Black around A Big Red heart!

Charlie Just wore Big And Fluffy Red and Black Winter gear And A Red Backpack trying to hold all of your stuff trying to stifle her Laughter!

Y/n: "Don't! You! Dare! Laugh!"

Charlie: "Oh Come on Y/n How can I laugh at you? You're all cute all Grumpy like that!"

You then puffed out your cheeks in anger and Charlie Just pokes your cheeks making you puff out all of that Air but you still frowned!

Charlie: "See you really are A Snuggle Bug!"

Y/n: "I'll kill you and I'll make it look like an accident, I swear."

Just then you both heard some Faint noises in the distance that sounds like crying but judging these are some Huge Mountains it could be very Far Away!

Charlie: "Oh no! I think they A Baby all alone out there!"

Y/n: "I don't know it could be A SCP-939 specimen trying to kill us."

Charlie: "Y/N!"

Y/n: "Sorry, Sorry, Just trying to be Careful! Let me Use Sticky Fingers real quick!

Sticky Fingers: "ARIIII... ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!!!"

 ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!!!"