Meet the Hotel Staff!!

You had Slept over at the Happy Hotel for the night and soon you woke up in A Huge Red and Black bedroom in nothing but your Bottoms and you yawned and you rolled over in your bed only to see Another dude in the bed with you!

Y/n: "...?"

???: "Hello there Wonderboy~?"

Y/n: "HOLY SHIT!!!"

You Jumped 30 feet out of the bed and Landed feet first on the ground away from the bed as you were Hyperventilating!

Y/n: "WHO!? WHAT!? HOW!? WHY?! WHO ARE YOU!?"

???: "Really? Wonderboy? Well To be honest we haven't formally met since I just crawled into your bed after Charlie told me about you."

Y/n: "WHO! ARE! YOU!?"

???: "Oh Geez, My Name is Angeldust, Like the Drug PCP, I'm A Famous Porn star here? Geez, I think someone as Handsome as you would know me, Sugartits~"

Y/n: "...!"

You just walked into the bathroom and began to cry in the Shower for several Minutes Just to cry!

Y/n:

A/N: Repeat for how long you want to get A Better idea of how long he is crying. It's not really 10 Hours

After that Quick Cry sess, you ran into the Lobby to see that Vaggie was about ready to Kill Angel dust with her Spear And Charlie was trying to calm her down!

Vaggie: "How could you do that you little shit!? I thought you were clean for A Week!!"

Angledust: "Hey, I haven't done anything to him... At least not yet- ACK! Stop choking me!"

Vaggie was now choking him as Charlie grabbed her by the shoulders and Pulled her off!

Charlie: "Vaggie calm down! He hasn't done anything that bad!"

You then quickly ran over and Began choking Angeldust for what he did!

Y/n: "WHY YOU LITTLE! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND SEXUALLY ASSAULT ME!! YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT COCK HOLDING CUMBUCKET!! I CAN SAY THAT BECAUSE WE'RE IN HELL DICKWAD!!"

Angeldust: "Harder Daddy~~~!"

Y/n: "WHAT!?"

After that whole mess was Cleaned up!

Charlie: "Y/n this is Angeldust, And he is our only resident and he's been... A Challenge to say the least..."

Y/n: "Yeah, we fucking met."

Angledust: "Yeah, and it was-"

Y/n: "Finish that goddamn sentence and I will destroy you!"

Charlie: "Look, Angledust got into Hell and ended becoming A Porn star and Drug Dealer."