My Bully Nagatoro-Chan!!

Y/n: "I'm Bored! Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored, Bored! I'm Super Bored! DadadaDA! Super Bored! Ugh, I'm so bored and I can't even afford to make A Good Joke..."

You were just laying down on Kirby's Bed which was in her room which she Coated Pink Up and Down, from top to bottom, and your head was resting on her Lap as she was comforting you!

Kirby: "Seriously? You're Bored? You have Literally everything and more."

Y/n: "And That's why I'm Boooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd! I need something to do!"

Kirby: "Okay, what is one thing you haven't done for A While?"

Y/n: "Um... Oh Yeah! I checked up on my Avatar's in A While!"

Kirby: "Avatar's?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Let me Just call someone real quick! Chappie! Chappie! Chappie?"

Kirby: "I think he's hanging out with Elsa, He's trying to learn how to be more 'Gangsta'!"

Y/n: "Ah, Of course, he is."

We then cut to Outside where Elsa was Teaching A Large, Childlike, Robot, how to Gangsta!

Elsa: "Okay and you also Gotte Grab your Baggy shorts, shake Your Jewelry, and do that walk I taught you."

Chappie: "Okay then, Yo Look at me I'm A Straight up Gangsta! You side-eye Me then I pump you full of lead! I gotta use some of that Blowcaine, and Methamphetamine! So... How as that Boss?"

 How as that Boss?"

Elsa: "Um, Yeah... You got it down I guess."

Y/n: "Yo Chappie!"

Chappie: "Hey, Hey, Hey It's the Bossman! How is going Chief? You need anything?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Could you look after the ship for me, while I use one of my Avatars. I'll be gone for A Little bit, you know Bro?"

Chappie: "Yo, I got you Chief! If any Cracker's come in here and wreck this Crap up, I'll make sure to pump them off so Much Lead, they'll be mistaken as A Modern art Masterpiece!"

Y/n: "Yeah, okay, I get ya Pal. Here are the keys I'll be going Now."

You then hand him the keys to the Yamato and you put two fingers to your head and began to review multiple avatar's Until you landed on one, Pinpointed to it, and headed right for it's Body, in which you woke up In A Slightly weaker but still omega levels of power mortal shell!

You looked up and you were working on A Sketch of A Bowl of Fruit, and you began to continue to draw!

Y/n: 'Ah this is Peaceful, so Calm, So Joyus, So Goddamn Peaceful... There is nothing more peaceful than A Bowl of fruit standing right in front of you. What can I possibly ruin this!'

???: "Oooh, Senpai~!"

Y/n: 'Out of all of my Avatar's, out of all of the universes, out of all people I could encounter it just had to be her... Now I'm starting to remember I put An Avatar in this Universe, To keep an eye on that Little Sadist! Goddammnit!'

Just then A Tan Skinned Teen girl then walked in and Began Poking your cheek with A Huge, cheeky smile on her face, just trying to toy with him!

???: "Hello there Senpai~ Aww, You're Drawing fruit~ Too Scared To draw An actual girl, You Virgin~"

Y/n: "Shut up Nagatoro."

 Nagatoro: "Oh Is the Poor Virgin too scared to Draw little Ol' Me? Well maybe I can help you with that~"

She then tried to take her shirt off but you stopped her blushing up A Storm!

Y/n: "No, no, no, no, no! I sear you don't have to do it! That is Wrong on so many levels no matter how beautiful you are!"

Nagatoro: "HA! I knew it! You're are some Stupid Virgin! Stupid Little virgin is Such A Scaredy Cat! Oh, I'm going to enjoy teasing you today!"

Y/n's Thoughts: