Chapter 15: Truth Seekers and Guests?

Start from the beginning

Agent One: They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next.

Agent One and Two then turn to the mysterious person in the shadow.

Agent One: So you see what we are dealing with, correct?

???: No doubt about it, Stray Devils...to think they would appear in a world that is so different from my own.

The mysterious person said, which got the agent's attention.

Agent Two: Different? What do you mean are there more versions of hell?

???: Where I'm from, it's called the Underworld. Devils walk amongst humans, as do Angels and Fallen Angels. We try to stay out of human affairs, but Strays abandon their Peerage and wreak havoc.

Agent One: I see, but it doesn't explain how they got here.

A female figure appeared next to the other mysterious figure.

????: Most likely through magic. That's how we do it.

Agent Two: Still, we have no idea where these guys will strike-

A loud clattering noise is heard from outside, followed by an angry cat sound. The two agents and the mysterious figures immediately glance over to a hole in the wall covered with small wooden planks, forming a peephole to the outside. They then saw the source of all the racket was, and it was Tai.

Agent Two: Well, that was convenient.

Tai: Fuck, I hope nobody heard me.

Viper: Maybe if you remained quiet, this wouldn't be a problem.

Tai: Well, excuse me! I had my ass whooped by your sugar mama, then my sister, and then to top all off, your fucking sister slept with my sister!

Tai said, in anger but very quietly.

Viper: If you expect me to control Breaker of all people, you're insane.

Tai: You have the fucking beast of oblivion on your back! At least tell her to back off would have been nice! If that is an insult to injury she fucking wouldn't stop talking about plowing Maria with Verosika in a threesome!

Viper: Unlike you, I'm not someone who tries to beat up his little sister. Besides Maria consented, that means you should be getting mad at her. Also, do I need to bring up how you told me the "Bro Code" meant you could ogle my sister when you first met her?

Tai: I was just trying to make a joke.

Viper: The problem is you're not funny, except when you're getting hurt.

Tai: Well- OUT OF THE WAY!

A ball of red energy hit where Tai and Viper were before exploding, leaving a crater in the ground.

Tai: The hell?

Viper: I sense something, I don't know what it is, but it's not good.

Tai: Draw now!

Both Viper and Tai pulled their weapons out and aimed at the circle.

Tai: You ready?

Viper: Always!

A figure jumped down from a rooftop. He appeared to be human. He had crimson red hair pulled back in a ponytail. He wore a hoodie with a white shirt underneath, he had headphones around his neck. The strangest thing however was the katana that was almost as tall as he was. He held it in his right hand, and had the handle resting on his shoulder.

 He held it in his right hand, and had the handle resting on his shoulder