„Wow you really know where to get the good stuff from huh?" she asks taking a bite off her croissant.

„Thanks. This is also one off my favorite spots. But its so small that they don't have any sitting options only for take out. But it's fine. It's still delicious." I sipped on my coffee and felt how my body relaxed on the warm liquid.

„Do you have other hidden spots I should know about?" she ask and I giggled at her thinking about some that came to my mind.

„Maybe one day I will show you more. You just gotta stick around for a while. Because I'm not laying all my cards out." This made her laugh.
Hearing her laugh is music to my ears.

„Don't worry. I'll stick around. I'm pretty affectionate." I laughed lightly still concentrating on the road.

„Sounds good to me Liz." i can't wrap my head around the fact that we were flirting without shying away. I love this burning sensation. Flirting is something I've missed so much in my previous relationship.

„Alright. I will let you out a block away from campus. I don't want eyes on me because I drive my professor to college." I stopped for a short moment on the side of the road.

„So Your kicking me out Mathews?" she ask pretending as if she was hurt.

„Respectfully yes ma'am. Now. We both don't Want to come late to your class which starts in five minutes." I glanced at my phone and she rolled her eyes.

„It's my class. I can attend to it how I want to." this was bossy. But I liked it.

„I know that you can. But it's not really necessary. Now chop chop. I'll drive you home later. At the same spot here." I opened the door for her bending over her making us touch slightly.

„Thanks for driving me bre. See you in class." she winked at me closing the door.

„See ya!" I yelled out drifting off making a scene just to annoy her.

Classes ended fast and it was pretty slumberous.
I was still getting tired because I've sleep bad for the last couple weeks. It still shows but I hope it will get better soon.

„How was your coffee date bre?" vi asked me as we ate lunch together. We sat on the campus lawn enjoying our time after classes.
We saw how Ben was coming back from football training. He sat down next to us drinking his water.

„Hey ben how was training?" I asked and vi looked at me confused.

„Girl where is my answer?" she said waiting impatiently.

„It was fine exhausting after the summer break to dive back in but I will catch on fast. What answer is vi waiting for so impatiently?" he asked drinking some water again.

„It was really good. We enjoyed our time and talked about a lot off things. We were actually out until late at night. I drove her home after on my motorcycle." vi squealed like a happy kid clapping her hands together.

„Yes finally. You shine when you talk about her. She seem to be good for you hun... and Even with the motorcycle. Forced body contact. Clever move." I can feel how I was starting to blush so I dived into my salad trying to hide it in any way.

„We're just friends. It was just a get together for a coffee. Nothing major vi." she shook her head.
Before she could say anything Ben interrupted us.

„Who are you both talking about? I wanna be on the same topic with you." only now I've realized that he doesn't know anything since the party.

He doesn't know that I broke up with Nate and he doesn't know that I hang out with our professor.