A Song of Mine

AN: The picture is by me. -w-

------------------

The night passed slowly for Luigi as he attempted to sleep but found he couldn't. Whenever he tried to remember what Mr.L had done before he, would only remember the fact Dimentio had offered a lot of money if he sang. And that he was supposed to meet at the circus tent in the morning.

The sun had eventually come up and he was out the door. Daisy, Dave, and Luna were all coming along, but everyone else caught wind that they were going back to the tent and wanted to follow. Including Mario.

"So dis Mr.E guy hired ya?" O'Chunks questioned.

Mimi snorted.

"Pfffft, mystery guy." Mimi snickered.

Nastasia sighed and shook her head.

"I just think that he's being very generous with how much he's paying for singing one song on just one night!" Timpani exclaimed.

"And you said he was the same man who paid for our night stays? I must thank him in person!" Blumiere stated.

Mario scoffed and shook his head.

"Whatever, I just want to know what this Mr.E guy wants." Mario spat.

Nastasia clamped a hand over Mimi's mouth as the little green girl broke into a fit of giggles.

"This is all too good to be true." Mario continued, "He probably wants something from one of us. If I've learned anything is that jester magicians are always evil."

Luigi sighed and shook his head.

"You make too many assumptions, Mario!" Luigi told him.

"And YOU are too TRUSTING!" Mario harshly replied, "The last time you had to sing for someone you got kidnapped and almost KILLED! I broke my fricking leg!"

Daisy gasped and covered Dave and Luna's ears.

"I'm just saying, if deja vu hits, you're dead meat, Luigi," Mario stated.

Luigi didn't have anything to respond with as they all continued trudging along. After a few moments, they all arrived outside the large black and white tent. Out of the entrance, Marx and Jevil bounded out to greet them.

"Greetings, greetings! We're here to tell you that the show isn't for another fourteen hours!" Jevil exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're sorta closed so we're going to have to ask you to leave~!" Marx chuckled.

"Marx! Jevil! I told you that I was going to have visitors."

Marx and Jevil turned around to see Dimentio walking out towards him.

"I thought that you said just the green one?" Marx questioned.

"And co." Dimentio finished for him, "The rest are free to come inside."

Dimentio continued until he was in front of Luigi. Luigi broke into a nervous sweat as Dimentio glanced him up and down. Dimentio's eyes darted to everyone else.

"Do you all wish to enter with Luigi?" Dimentio asked.

Everyone more or less nodded.

"Of course, only if it is alright. We don't mean to push boundaries, Mr.E, was it?" Blumiere questioned.

"Mr.E Magician," Dimentio stated with a chuckle.

Dimentio turned to go inside and motioned for everyone to follow. Dave and Luna trailed to the back as they looked up in wonder.