Miss You ♡

The two children continued to trail behind their father, the boy holding the mask fragment in his hand. The boy looked over the mask with his sister looking at it from over his shoulder as well.

"So the story isn't over?" The boy asked.

"Far from it." The man replied.

"Then what happened?!" The girl exclaimed, "You can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that!"

The man chuckled a little to himself as they continued down the path they were on.

"No, I suppose not..." The man replied, "So, I guess, the next part of our story takes place ten years after that."

"Ten whole years?!" The boy exclaimed.

"Yes, ten whole years after the man in green married and the Phantom disappeared." The man stated, "When the man in green's alter ego realized he made a mistake."

------------------------------------------------

------------------------FIVE YEARS AGO------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Daisy and Luigi had been married now for ten years and they have been happy. There has been nothing to stop them from being together. By now, the events from the Dark Prognosticus seemed like far-off history! But some of the scars from it remained fresh in the man in green.

It was now nighttime and both Luigi and Daisy were in bed. Daisy groaned a little in annoyance as the covers were thrown off the bed.

"Mmmm..... Weegie, what are you doing..? It's like four in the morning....." Daisy moaned.

She paused for a moment and then rolled over on the bed to see that he had walked out the door. Daisy sighed and then got out of bed, following out of the room. She trudged out into the living room in her nightgown to see him sitting in a chair and she let out a sigh.

"You're lucky that I can tell the difference between Luigi and you," Daisy stated, "What are you doing out of Luigi's mind, Mr.L?"

Mr.L scoffed and tossed his hands in the air.

"Oh, please. It's not like I choose to be here! I'd rather be in his head!" Mr.L spat.

"But you're not." Daisy pointed out, "What dream scared you out of Luigi's mind this time?"

Mr.L scoffed again.

"Scared? Please, I don't get scared." Mr.L retorted.

Daisy arched an eyebrow at him.

"You're just as bad a liar as Luigi," Daisy stated.

Mr.L groaned in annoyance and then picked up a newspaper from a coffee table.

"Come on, stop trying to ignore me. Luigi had a nightmare about the whole incident again, didn't he? Or at least one of the incidents..." Daisy said.

Mr.L remained quiet as he stared at the newspaper.

"I'll take that silence as a yes. Look, that was ten years ago! Things have obviously changed since then! He's probably finally accepted you're dead! And GRAMBI knows where he disappeared to!" Daisy replied.

Mr.L let out a shout of frustration.

"I know! That's what annoys me to no end! I blew it! I BLEW IT ALL!" Mr.L spat, "And it's not like I can find him now..."

Daisy sighed and shook her head.

"Yeah, I'm sure that annoys you for some reason, but I don't share your excitement for seeing that man again." Daisy replied, "And keep it down! You'll wake everyone in the kingdo-"