Dance with me📻(Five)

Y/n's POV
I was at the living room while drinking a scotch on my hand and just listening to the radio with some soft music.

It was just a random night at the academy, everyone was not there.

Just me and Five.

While i was taking a sip of my drink on the couch i saw Five came down the stairs, hands on his pockets.

He sat beside me and put his arms around me and just enjoy the silence of the whole house.

But then suddenly an upbeat music fill the whole house.

I stood up and offered my hand to Five.

"Dance with me.". I said while Five just looked at me and grabbed my hand and walked to the center of the room.

He put his majestic hands to my swaying waist.

While i put my hands to his strong shoulders.

And we just sway ourselves to the rhythm of the music that is playing.

I looked at his green dreamy eyes, analyzing every inch of his handsome face.

He looked at me reminding me that i am the only girl he ever loves,how beautiful i am.

We sway while i put my hand to the back of his neck.

"I love you,you know that right?". Five said while he pulled me closer to him.

"I always do and always will.". I said,and Five twirled me.

"Someone has moves.". I said while i smiled at him.

"So do you,my sweetheart.". Five said while all of a sudden he dipped me.

"Switch.". I said while putting my hands to his waist.

"It doesn't suit you.". Five said referring me being the guy.

And we just swayed again doing some waltz.

We just looked at each other's eyes admiring each other's face.

Until Five looked at my lips.

Five was leaning for a kiss but i stop him by putting my pointer finger to his lips.

"Don't you ever,"ever" cheat on me, Hargreeves.". I said while i looked at his eyes.

"I promise you,i will never ever cheat on you.". Five said, cupping my cheeks.

Five leaned and kiss me passionately while i brush his hair with my fingers.

We pulled away and rest our foreheads against each other.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired.". I said while i rest my head on Five's shoulder.

"Sure.". Five said and spatial jumped us to his room.

He laid me on the bed and i just snuggled to Five's chest.

"I love you Fivey.". I said while Five is spooning me.

Five said while i can feel his breath on my neck.

And after that we just closed our eyes and rest.

For my Baby-lemon's:

Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls👑.

Heads up,don't let get them into you,you are stronger than you think you are.

Love you all💗👑

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-