Things y/n say when Five is around the academy💭

Imagine saying...

"Fivey-bun,can i borrow one of your blazers?". Y/n said while you are at his wardrobe choosing a blazer even though they are all the same.

"Nevermind!". Y/n said while you have chosen a blazer of his.

************

"Fivey,i wanna cuddle".Y/n said while coming in to his room.

"Can we cuddle?". Y/n said while you pout at Five.

"I just wanna cuddleeeeee.". Y/n whined at Five while he stared at y/n with the darkest shade of lust in his eyes.

"Oh,shit.". Is the last thing y/n said before Five placed y/n on the bed with him on top of y/n.

*************

"Please stay here with me.". Y/n being in a clingy mode.

"Don't leave Fivey.". Y/n said while clutching your arms to Five's chest.

************
"Good morning dimples.". Y/n said  being the morning person.

"Wake up sleepyhead.". Y/n said while shaking Five's shoulder gently.

************

"It hurts Fivey.". Y/n said while having cramps and Five cuddled y/n and give anything y/n wanted.

-The following day

"*SHOUTS*". Y/n screamed while y/n saw a red stain on the bed sheets while y/n woke up.

************

"I'm fine Five.". Y/n said while crossing her arms and rolling her eyes cause he yell at y/n.

"I said i'm fine Five!". Y/n said in an angry tone while Five is struggling to calm y/n down about why he yelled at y/n.

************

"Who the fuck is she?". Y/n said while slamming her shoulder bag at the table in the kitchen cause she saw Five laughing with a girl at Griddy's.

"Oh,a 'friend' or a 'girlfriend'?,your mine Hargreeves,mine.". Y/n said to Five making sure he is not going anywhere.

************

"You don't love me anymore?". Y/n said while a tear escaped her eyes cause she saw Five with a girl.

"I'm done with you Hargreeves!". Y/n said to Five while sobbing and run outside.

************

"I'm going to kill her". Y/n said while looking for his axe to his room.

"Yes,I am,if you murdered my ex for me,well i murder her in return for you.". Y/n said with great confidence at Five.

************

"What's her name, I'm gonna hunt her down.". Y/n said while she have his rifle on her hand hunting down the girl.

"Yes,i will,and with Diego.". Y/n said while loading the rifle with ammos.

************

"No, I'm not mad.". Y/n said while giving him a furious look.

"I'm really, really mad at you Hargreeves.". Y/n said while she stood up and got upstairs.

************

"Love,i bought a plant.". Y/n said while handling the plant together with y/n's other stuffs.

"It's on sale.". Y/n said while explaining to Five why y/n bought a plant.

************

"Babe,i found a puppy at the street.". Y/n said while carrying the puppy.

Y/n went straight to their shared bedroom and placed the puppy on the bed.

-10 minutes later-

"He's so at home,(silent screaming).". Y/n said at Five while looking at the puppy.

************

"Hargreeves,where are you?!". Y/n shouted from the door cause Five wasn't there waiting at the door.

"No,you come down here at once or else no unlimited cuddles for you tonight.". Y/n said to Five while he is running down the stairs to meet her.

************

"Who's that?". Y/n ask Five referring to his phone that dinged while y/n is at the bar making margaritas.

************

"I'm on my period.". Y/n said while eating ice cream,watching a movie,just chillin,while Five is looking at y/n adoringly.

************

"Fivey-bun,can we get a dog?". Y/n ask Five cause y/n saw a lot of stray dogs on the street with no owner.

"Why not?". I ask Five with a pout.

************

"5 more minutes!". You said while doing your makeup and Five knocked at the door for the 10th time already.

************

"Who's hair is this?!". Y/n said while taking a piece of hair off of his blazer and looked at it.

"No, it's not mine.". Y/n said while examining the strand of hair.

"Yep it's mine, enjoy your drink bubs.". Y/n said while smiling at Five like an idiot.

************

For my Baby-lemon's:
Some random phrases y/n said to Five inside the academy.

It's been on my drafts for a while now, and i edited some phrases in here.

I did this draft like on March and now it's December so yeah it was a pretty long while for me to publish this imagine.

Anyways still enjoying my stories?, thanks for the reads.

It is really a heart warming thing to me.
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕