Quiinn's Birthday!! 🎉 🎊

Depuis le début

Silver only nodded as a response and walked out of the kitchen to the lounge and saw that Floyd, Ace, Grim, Epel, Ortho and Vil plus Crowley did well. He went to the foyer and walked outside.

Kalim, Jamil and some of Scarabia students are responsible for making banquet and they did great.

Silver move on to the backyard as Leona, Jack, Sebek and Malleus are responsible for creating a game for Quiinn and the other so they decided to choose Magift, ofc, football, hide and seek colour, Lilia suggest that one cuz apparently, Quiinn love that game and so on.

If ya dunno, Silver, Riddle, Trey, Azul, and Crewel are responsible for making desserts.

Once satisfied, Silver went back inside and to the kitchen.

"So?"

"All good."

"Good." Riddle wash his hands and wipe it with a napkin.

He went to the second floor of the dorm and called Cater. At first, he didn't pick up but a few minutes later, he finally get to hear his voice.

"Yo, Riddle~"

"Cater, how's your group?" Asked Riddle whilst playing with his apron.

"Everything is fine here. Surprisingly, she doesn't seem to notice us. So, everything good." Riddle sighed in relief then asked again. "Have she planned on going back?"

"Hmm...as far as I can tell......no. She's still busy walking around." Riddle smile, knowing that they still have time. "Alright, I think that's it. I just wanna check real quick. Call me if anything happened."

"Oki dokie~"

Cater ended the call as Riddle return back to the kitchen.

"So?" Trey raised a brow.

"Cater says everything is fine. And she still hasn't planning on going back any time soon." The boys take that as a good sign.

"We still got time."

🔹

It is almost sunset and Quiinn decided to head back. She have spent most of her day going around town and enjoying the view.

"Aight, let's go home!"

Quiinn did a stretch beside Y/N and yanno, Y/N is the reason why Quiinn hasn't gone home yet. She tried to distract her when knowing that the boys has planned on making a birthday party for her and, she succeed.

The boys better thank Y/N for she is the only reason they succeed. Btw, Y/N know someone following them.

"Thanks Y/N, for spending your time with me. Haven't caught up with you for awhile and I finally have the chance to spend time with ya." Quiinn hugged Y/N as Y/N nodded.

"Sure thing, host. Let's go back." Y/N disappear and Quiinn started walking back to NRC.

"Ah, she's going back!" Lilia warned from their position and Cater called Riddle.

"Riddle, she's on her way back. Have you finished?" Cater got out from their hiding spot and walked closely with the group.