087

Jimin couldn't wipe the smile on his face even if he wanted to. Namjoon and Hoseok we're arguing over whether Squidward was a squid or an octopus. Jin and Yoongi we're debating why they had chosen to date younger guys. Taehyung and Jungkook we're playing a video game on the TV in their living room. Jungkook was between Jimin's legs while Taehyung was between Jin's.

Jimin was running his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair, giggling when Jungkook or Taehyung would curse the other out for their "bad play".

As time went on the couples cuddled up with each other to watch a movie.

"I literally hate all of you." Hoseok growled.

"Come here, we'll cuddle you." Taehyung and Jin opened their arms to him and he gagged, wrapping himself in his fluffy blanket on the sofa to watch the movie.

"Fine, bitch." Jin snuggled closer to Taehyung.

Eventually, everyone had fallen asleep. Except Jungkook and Jimin.

"Babe."

Jimin turned his head up to Jungkook.

"I wanna show you something."

He gets up from the couch and takes Jimin's hand. They slipped on their shoes and grabbed their jackets before leaving the older's home. Jungkook dragged him away to a lake. The cold air pierced their lungs and bit their faces as the bright and full moon lightened their path.

The two stood in front of the shiny lake, a beautiful shade of blue and purple.

"Jungkook?"

Jimin turned to Jungkook.

"When I first realized I liked you, it was the worst time of my life."

"Uh, rude." Jimin crossed his arms with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled but took Jimin's hand in his.

"But when I realized I loved you, I was so joyful but in so much pain because I didn't think I could ever have you."

Jimin frowned.

"I didn't want to have to find joy in you and hyung breaking up, but I did. I just didn't expect you to kiss me before that."

Jimin could've lit up the night with how bright red his face had become.

"Shut up."

Jungkook chuckled before leaning down and pecking Jimin's burning cheek.

"Thank you for coming into our lives. Into my life."

Jimin turned to Jungkook with a small smile.

"And thank you for coming into my life." He grinned.

Jungkook leaned down and pecked Jimin's forehead. Jimin frowned before pushing his lips into a pout.

Jungkook hummed as he held Jimin's face, pulling his face up to connect their lips. When they pulled away they just beamed at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

End.