014

Everyone sat at the table, with a plate and cup in front of them. Jimin and Taehyung were in their own little world laughing and talking. Jin and Hoseok were speaking with each other and snickering. Which meant Jungkook was the odd man out. Which he didn't mind. He preferred not making conversation and stayed quiet as he peeked at his phone every now and again.

"What do you think, Jungkook?" Jimin beamed which caused Jungkook to look up from his most recent peek at his phone.

"Huh?"

Taehyung let out a deep chuckle which caused Jungkook to roll his eyes as he put his phone away.

"Who's got your attention? Some secret lover?" Taehyung teased.

"No, our manager, since you don't wanna check your phone." Jungkook mocked as he crossed his arms.

Taehyung snorted before Jimin spoke again.

"What do you think about having another celebration when the album is released!" Jimin smiled brightly.

"Uh?"

Taehyung tapped Jungkook's foot from under the table as he gave him a warning look as he continued to eat. Chewing as he eyed him.

"Sure. Why not?" Jungkook shrugged which caused Jimin to laugh and clap as he turned to Taehyung who smiled at him.

Jin and Hoseok snickered before excusing themselves. Jungkook's eyes widened as they left and retired to their assigned bedrooms, leaving Jungkook by himself. Taehyung was watching Jimin with heart eyes as he spoke more and more about whatever he was passionate about. Jungkook thanked the heavens when his phone rang. He stood up quickly and rushed to the door to put on his shoes and stand outside.

Taehyung didn't pay him any mind as he looked directly at Jimin but Jimin noticed and frowned.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Anyway, do you always wear skirts?"

Jimin looked down with a slight blush.

"Well, I like them. I have a lot of them. But I do have normal jeans." Jimin answers as he smooths out his skirt.

Taehyung hums as he holds Jimin's hand that rested on the table. He flipped his hand over and intertwined their fingers.

"Your hands are so small, Jiminie."

"No, your hands are just really big. Mr. Slender Fingers." Jimin pouts as he tries to pull his hand away but Taehyung's grip tightens.

"But they're cute."

Jimin turned bright red, able to rival a cherry lollipop.

They continued talking until Jungkook came back, still holding hands.

"Hyung, let's go." Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung turned to look at him, his eyes glaring at him as if telling him to fuck off.

"Jiminie and I are still talking."

"Well, I drove here and I'm tired. You're on my time. Let's go." Jungkook said tiredly.

Taehyung groaned tiredly before standing up, nevering letting go of Jimin's hand.

"Let me help him clean the dishes first." Taehyung offers, which causes Jimin to blush.

"You don't have to." Jimin whispered as he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"You know what? I'll clean everything. You two can keep talking. Once I'm done, we're leaving." Jungkook orders as he stacks the plates and cups, placing the utensils on top of the plates before carrying them to the kitchen.

Jimin and Taehyung sat on the three seat couch. Their knees facing each other as they continued holding hands.

Taehyung's always been flirty like this. But Jungkook didn't expect Taehyung to make a move so fast on their new bandmate. Jungkook worried Taehyung would scare him away.

When Jungkook finished the last bowl and placed it on the drying rack he dried his hands then stepped out of the kitchen.

"Hyung. Leaving. Now." Jungkook barked which caused Taehyung to death stare him before standing up, still holding Jimin's hand as they walked to the door. Jungkook was already outside the door, standing on the step as he looked down the steps.

"See you later." Taehyung smiled.

Jimin nods with a smile before Taehyung pressed a gentle and quick kiss on his cheek. Walking down the stairs, Jungkook followed behind him annoyed.

Jimin stood there shocked as he touched his cheek before shutting the door and locking in. Walking into the kitchen stunned only to be more shocked that Jungkook cleaned the stove top and the dishes. He walked upstairs slowly then shut his door softly.

The thought finally sunk in.

He always did find Taehyung attractive in all the pictures he'd seen. If he had to date any of the three boys in those pictures, it was definitely the raspberry haired boy. He jumped on his bed and squealed.

A cute boy just kissed his cheek.