058

The door slid open, the person who did so was quite surprised to see Jimin trying to force feed Jungkook.

"Uh?" Namjoon drew their attention towards him.

Jungkook took the opportunity to snatch the spoon from Jimin to shove into the cup of pudding then set it to the side.

"Come in." Jungkook smiles while Jimin wears a pout.

Namjoon walks in and stands next to Jungkook. Frowning at the bandages around his head.  He sat down next to Jungkook, his forehead creasing.

Yoongi rushes over and smackes the back of his head. Jungkook yelps and rubs the back of his head.

"Hey! What if you opened my stitches!"

"Dumbass kid! What if you died?!" Yoongi huffs.

Jungkook pouts as he leans back into the hospital bed. The rough sheets rubbing against his legs.

"How's your head?" Namjoon wonders.

"Fine." Jungkook nods.

"The doctors say it's healing fine." Jimin stands up as he takes the trash that was scattered all over the hospital bed.

"That's good." Yoongi hums as he stands beside Namjoon with his arms crossed.

"Hey guys, uh, can I, uh, talk to Namjoon hyung? Ya know, alone."

Yoongi nods and pats Jungkook's face before leaving but Jimin was a bit more hesitant to leave.

"Hyung." Jimin flinched as he looked up from where he was standing.

"Please."

Jimin grabbed his bag and hesitantly left the hospital room, slowly shutting the door, still looking at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

Jungkook exhales as he finally turns to look at the elder.

"Has Taehyung been here?"

Jungkook snorts.

"He was here the first day. But hasn't been back since. He's kind of pissed at me because I won't tell him what's been bothering me. Which is, ya know, this crush I have now."

Namjoon nods in understanding as he adjusts his sitting position.

"Like I said, I've never liked anyone before. Not romantically. Everyone important to me seems to leave so I didn't want to get attached like that. How everyone says you dedicate your whole life to one person and when that person is gone, you feel empty. I didn't want that."

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"So I denied the feeling the best I could. I can't like this person, Joonie hyung. I can't. I'll hurt so many people."

Tears soak into the covers under the poor boy's eyes.

"Please don't tell anyone."

Jungkook looked up at Namjoon, nothing but concern was conveyed on the older man's face.

"I won't, Look. Just tell me."

"I… " Jungkook exhaled as he wiped his eyes.

"It's Jimin."

Namjoon was quiet. His eyes were blown large and his breathing paused.

"You… you like Jimin?"

Jungkook nods, his heart begins to ache as he leaned back against the raised bed.

"When did you-"

"I have no idea. The chest pain started after they told everyone they were a couple."

"Wow, Jungkook. I—"

"What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say? I don't want to tell them. I want to stop liking him and just support Taehyungie hyung. But why does it seem like I'm liking him more and more?"

Namjoon leans over and hugs the crying boy.

"All I do is worry people. I can't keep doing this."

Namjoon sighs as he tightens his hold on the younger ravenette.

"I didn't mean to, hyung."

"I know, Kook, I know."