054

Jungkook shut his car door and clicked the button on his keys a few times before pulling the handle of the car door, making sure it was locked.

He checked his phone to see mainly notifications from his plethora of apps instead of calls or texts.

He still had his earbuds in when he pocketed his phone and reached for his keys. He adjusted his gym bag as he stuck his keys in the door and unlocked it. He kicked his shoes off while he closed and locked the door. He looked up as he passed the living room and stopped in his tracks.

There on the couch was Taehyung with Jimin on his lap. Jimin was holding his face as their lips moved in sync with each other.

Jungkook held his breathe as he slowly walked past the couple, clearly engrossed with what they were doing, he hoped they wouldn't hear him.

Luckily, his wish was granted when he made it up stairs and to his room, he shut his door and leaned against it. He tossed his gym bag down and rushed to the shower.

He stripped from his clothes and got in the shower. The burning water distracted him as he washed his body and ridded it of it's stench and sweat.

Once he finished he grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist and a towel around his neck. He stared at himself in the mirror.

You're disgusting you know.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the thoughts in his head.

"No." Jungkook said quietly.

You like your best friend's boyfriend? That's disgusting. You're disgusting. After everything he's done for you? After everything he gave up for you? You want to take someone that he clearly likes?

"No! I don't…"

You want him to yourself! You despicable, ungrateful, disgusting, fucking—

Knock knock.

Jungkook's head snapped to the door as his body shook and he was breathing hard. He felt close to exploding and his eyes burned. He blinked a few times to clear his blurry red vision. He tried to calm his breathing but it just had to be him. His breathing for faster and his head started to spin.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asked loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook began wheezing as his fears and concerns took over his mind.

Disgusting. Ungrateful. Thief.

He tries to choke out a call for help as the world slowly goes black. Why was his brain spinning, why did his chest burn and his throat tighten. He kept wheezing as the knocks turned into bangs and yells, eventually hearing another mumbled voice.

His feet tried to move and open the door but instead he fell to the tile floor, a loud lump echoed thought the bathroom.

He heard thumping on the door before it busted open. He heard a scream before his body was lifted into someone's lap who panicked and shook him, a small hand on his face as something wet fell on his face.

The world began to filter in and out before his eyes shut and the world went silent.