085

Knock. Knock.

Jungkook cracked the front door open to see his tiny boyfriend with his arms crossed.

"Open the door."

"Nah, I think I'm gonna leave it shut." Jungkook nodded.

Jimin squinted at him.

"Open the door."

Jungkook sighed before pulling the door open, Jimin waltzed inside. He welcomed himself into Jungkook's room and onto Jungkook's bed.

"Uh, about the text—"

"Don't ever call me dude." Jimin interrupted.

"Okay, I'm—"

"I'm not one of the boys. I'm not one of your pals. I'm your boyfriend and I should be referred to in this way."

"Okay. But I don't see the issue."

Jimin sighed, patting the bed next to him. Jungkook slowly sat down next to him.

"I'm just strict about it because past boyfriends have done that. They'd say dude or bro I didn't care at first until they stopped treating me like a boyfriend and instead one of the guys. It made me feel less significant." Jimin turned to Jungkook with a pout.

"Oh. I see. I'm sorry." Jungkook frowned, placing his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin lifted his hand to rub Jungkook's cheek.

"Don't call me dude or bro, otherwise you'll be waking up without your dude."

Jungkook sat up straight.

"That's very violent. Are you sure you don't want my dude?"

Jimin snorted, pushing Jungkook away.

"Nasty."

"Nasty?! How dare you!"

Jungkook tackles a giggling Jimin. Jungkook ended up pinning Jimin on his back, smiling down at him.

"Pretty." Jungkook gushed after pecking his boyfriend's nose.

"Stop." Blood rushed up to Jimin's face as he turned away.

Jungkook littered kisses all over his blushing boyfriend's face, loving his flustered reaction.

"I love you." Jungkook grinned.

Jimin somehow turned redder covering his burning face, moving his hands to reveal his lips.

"I love you too." He whispered.