Chapter 5

The party was for the crew to celebrate this project, it was for a big company and it was a boost that they really needed.

(Y/n) wore a casual pink summer dress and put on some little make up. She combed her hair and let it loose.
(Y/n) is good looking herself, and with these little touches she really can catch attention.

The party was on the roof of Erwin's apartment.

'How can he be this handsome? It should be illegal!' (y/n) was telling herself when she saw him. He had changed to a casual blue polo shirt with black pants. 'He's going to be the death of me'.

"Hey" he greeted her with a smile.
"Hey, how was it?" She said trying to be as cool as possible, but she can't help herself from imagining his perfect abs that are lying there under his shirt. 'I really have to stop thinking about them.'

"It was fantastic! They're really impressed with our work, you did great (y/n), thank you!"
"We all did, Smith, we worked hard for this!"
"Yeah, go celebrate it and be happy and stressless tonight" he said to her and she just nodded then he got occupied by other people.

(Y/n) then went and said hi to her colleagues and friends, it was a nice and casual party. But then she looked at Erwin and.. there was some girl she didn't see before flirting with him and he was welcoming, he even flirted back! 'How could he! She is not even beautiful!' (y/n) thought to herself, but then she realised that it's her own problem, not his, she's the one who blew it up by saying "I love you" on their first date.. 'Who does that?!' she took a deep breath 'Ok, just stop blaming yourself already, what happened -simply- happened and I can't change that, maybe it's for the best, maybe I don't "love" him, he's just sweet and charming and his voice.. oh his deep voice! And his eyes.. those ocean eyes! And his warm big hands embracing me.. and his' her train of thoughts were cut when she saw Erwin's hand on the back of the girl, too much lower than appropriate actually.
(Y/n) was frustrated, it just hurts! She wasn't thinking straight, but she had to do anything. Yes they're not together or anything, but she felt that this morning was something, she tried not to go with this thought but she couldn't help herself imagining that this was her life. She decided that it's best if she left. But Sasha caught her.
"Where are you going? It's still early to leave"
"Yeah, I know but.."
"No buts, come here" Sasha said and grabbed her hands straight to the bar.
Mikasa and Eren were there. "Hey love birds" Sasha greeted them sheepishly and they replied.

"Come on (y/n), drink with us tonight!" Sasha said.
"That would be my first time" (y/n) found herself saying, she wasn't saying no.

"Eh.. are you sure (y/n)?" Eren said while Mikasa was looking at her puzzled.
"Yeah, I want to. Don't worry I'm taking it slow"
"And I will take care of her." Sasha said encouragingly.
"Mmmm, okkk. Erwin got us some fine wine today, you could try it" Eren said and Mikasa nodded.

Sasha ordered the drink and they sat down. (y/n) took her first sip and she couldn't really decide whether she liked it or not. She took another and another till she finished her glass.
"How is it?" Mikasa asked her.
"It's weird, you know? But I think I liked it"
"Good, but maybe that's enough for today (y/n)" Mikasa added.
She shook her head to reassure her "I'm fine really don't worry"
"Just don't get yourself carried out, ok?" Eren told her as he and Mikasa were standing up, "wanna go dance?"
"YES" Sasha said excitedly, "Come with us (y/n)" she continued.
"No I'm fine don't worry about me really, I'm going home in a little bit"
"Ok, have fun" Eren said and they went to dance. Her eyes trailed them until she saw Erwin with his girl dancing, her heart ached and she closed her eyes for a moment then she ordered another glass.
'This is not a good idea, you should go home' her logical part was telling her, but she was angry and sad and felt helpless.
She drank her second glass very quickly which made her cough a couple of times.
She started to feel dizzy. 'Oh! So that's it, I'm getting drunk, all because you're so innocent.. no because you're naïve.. and pathetic, getting drunk because you love someone who doesn't love you back'.
She sighed then got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face. 'I need to calm down, it's not the end of the world, I'm still young.' She kept positive thoughts till she got back to the bar and sat, thinking that she really did drink for the first time, after all the speeches she gave before about why you should not drink and bla bla.