Chapter 69 : Sleepwalking pt 6

Hunter Williams:

"I should have anticipated his sinister plan. I knew he was never going to let me get away because someone had to take the blame while he get his throne." We were standing in the middle of everything that has happened, where Alpha Blake killed his parents just to be in charge. "He came with me with the two pieces of evidence. One was fake and the other was the real murder weapon. He told me that they found a sharp object in both of the bodies which was a sharp crystal that I have gifted Alpha Lucas and Luna Olivia on the very first day of my acceptance here. The crystal hit their vital organ and they instantly died. While the second weapon was poison. There was poison in their stream."

"He told me to choose whether I want to come out as innocent or as someone guilty."

"Who's the person who would take the blame if not you?" I asked her. "Lacey." My blood boil despite knowing how it end because Emma was sentenced to death and Lacey lived. "He planned to frame his mate by saying Lacey had poisoned his parents but I know either way I won't come out alive from his trap because I was the one who discovered the poison and introduced them to it because if properly brewed, it can be beneficial." She chuckled. "That cheeky bastard."

"So, I chose her and I was convicted guilty, however, it didn't end there, he invited other Alphas and witches to show that if I wasn't properly punished to redeem his loss of his family including Nate, there will be war among the werewolves and witches. Hence, the reason why I had to receive the death penalty." She swings her finger through her neck. "That bastard played me well."

"But not well enough, before my death, I put on a curse that I willingly sacrifice my soul to complete. All I thought during that curse were Lacey and how she suffered from his abusiveness all this while and to let them never touched my bloodline or else." She laughed as if she had won in the long run. "And now seeing you alive, they must have been cursed!" She took hold of my cheeks and squeezed them. "You looked exactly like me and Nate!" She smiled ever so brightly. "You have his features while my hair."

"After your death, do you know what happened to Alpha Blake?" Elly asked but Emma shrugged. "I'm dead. The only reason my soul is here is because of your necklace." Elly asked for her to explain but she replied with a wink. "I think your time is up. It's time for you to wake up." She called the wolf next to Elly and whispered something.

Elly and the wolf said their goodbyes and gave each other their final hugs. "Let me take a look at you." She took hold of my face before pulling me into a big hug. "A little too skinny." She complained."How's your life? Any family? Any kids?" She bombarded me with questions and I told her everything I can within that time limit. "I've found your diary." She smiled and kissed my cheeks. "I'll clear your name and tell them that you're innocent so everyone knows that my grandmother was a badass witch with a heart of gold." She chuckled and nodded at my plan. "Say hi to Lacey for me and thanked her for taking care of my family in my stead." She held my hand until they disappeared from our views and we were back at the hospital but I could still feel her warm hand.

To Lose HerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara