Happy Birthdays (JiLix)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jisung's thumb was mindlessly circling over Felix's hip and, though the freckled boy didn't even notice at first, he couldn't help how his breath unnoticeably hitched when Jisung's thumb swept a little higher and caught onto the... special underwear he was wearing. Though Jisung didn't outwardly react, Felix definitely felt how his heart suddenly picked up the pace, and it made him grin.

He began placing small, chaste kisses over Jisung's neck and collarbone, nuzzling his chest from time to time and relishing in the warmth of his boyfriend. Jisung's hold had tightened the slightest bit around him – a warning – but Felix kept up the gentle, seemingly innocent ministrations. 

He knew Jisung had picked up on his intentions – his boyfriend was now having a bit of a hard time keeping up with his ongoing conversation. The others were barely paying Felix any attention, all-too-used to him displaying affection in such a way – what they didn't know was that he certainly wasn't as pure as they all believed.

Growing a little impatient, Felix slightly bit down on the skin right under Jisung's ear, aware it was an extremely sensitive spot. A shudder ran down Jisung's spine, and his fingers instantly dug into Felix's waist, drawing a soft gasp from the freckled boy. He promptly got up, hoping the blush darkening his cheeks could be passed off on his alcohol consumption.

"Alright, guys! Who wants a refill?"

Enthusiastic shouts followed him to the kitchen, but he barely even noticed them, too focused on the way Jisung's stare was burning holes in the back of his head. Riling up Jisung was fun, but he needed to tone it down a bit, now – the last thing he needed was his boyfriend snapping and kicking their friends out so he could teach him a lesson.

(The fantasy was definitely hot, but Felix was simply too nice to bear the thought of their friends being kicked out despite being guests – Jisung didn't have any shame, though, and he definitely wouldn't hesitate.)

Still, that didn't stop him from swaying his hips a bit as he went to the kitchen. Just because he couldn't push his boyfriend past his limits didn't mean he couldn't push at all, right?

.

"Sungie—"

"I think someone was having a little too much fun, hm?"

A shaky exhale escaped Felix as Jisung started mouthing at his neck, leaving a trail of blazing kisses down his throat, and nibbling mercilessly at the exposed skin. The exhale turned into a low moan as Jisung pulled him even closer, Felix's legs straddling his lap and their crotches pressing together.

"Fuck," groaned Felix, tilting his head back as Jisung's fingers tugged at his hair.

"Oh? Did my sweet Lixie prepare another gift for me?"

"Just for you," nodded quickly Felix.

Jisung hummed, bringing their mouths back together as his hands slid down to cup Felix's ass, slipping under his pants and taking in the softness of the lacy panties he was wearing underneath it.

"Off," grunted Jisung, growing impatient. "All of it. Let me see you."

Felix would usually have offered a bit more of a show, but he was too impatient. So, he quickly got rid of his loose short, his pants soon pooling to the floor as he turned to face Jisung again, revealing the beautiful set of yellow and white lingerie he was wearing, lace and little frills kissing his curves, and a small bow tied prettily just under the head of his cock, which was peeking from the top of the small, thin panties.

What stood out the most, however, was the matching piercings adorning Felix's nipples – two simple silver rings with small crystals embedded in them, and linked together by a thin, but resilient chain that beautifully caught the light at every shift of Felix's body. Jisung groaned at the mesmerizing sight before him.