Chapter 10: Poor Dipper

Mabel's P.O.V.

We ran and ran as fast as we could. I noticed Dipper seemed tired. I was getting ready to suggest we stop and rest when he tripped and fell. I rolled him onto his back and saw he was out cold. Unconcious? I don't know. Tired? Absolutely. I sighed and sat down. We had nothing except each other. All our clothes, blankets, and anything else we may have brought along was at the place where we got kidnapped. We were alone with nothing but the clothes on our backs. My stomach growled. I sighed again. This wasn't going to end well if I just sat around. When I was hungry you don't screw with me. Dipper learned that the hard way when we were little.

~Flashback~

"Are you kids hungry?" mom asked. "Yeah!" Dipper yelled. Mom's face turned cold and mean. "Let your sister eat first and you can have what's left." She said. Dipper frowned and hung his head. "Here you go Mabel." Mom said handing me the plate. I took it and ran into me and Dipper's room. "Hey Dippy." I said. He looked up and I tossed him one of my chicken nuggets. He smiled and ate it quickly. I wondered why mom was mad at him. "Hey!" I yelled when I saw Dipper's hand snake its way back to my plate. "Sorry. I'm just really hungry." He said. "I'll leave some for you, but you got to eat breakfast while I was asleep, so back off." I said coldly.

~End of flashback~

Ah sweet memories. I heard a twig snap behind me. I jumped up and turned. I smelled something good. Pizza? No. Steak? Definitely not. A girl came from behind a tree. The same girl Dipper and I had run into. She was holding a bag of...bacon? She stopped at the sight of me. I guess I looked pretty mad right now. "You hungry?" she asked. I nodded and she tossed the bag. I caught it and opened it. I hesitated for a moment. "What's wrong?" She asked. I looked over at my probably unconscious brother. "Oh." The girl murmured. I looked up at the girl and decided something. I handed the bag back to her. "I thought you said you were hungry?" She said. "I am. I just made a vow though that I would not eat anything without my brother ever again." I said. The girl nodded and we sat down. I looked over at the girl who was looking around nervously. "What's your name?" I asked. "Pacifica Northwest." She said. "Mabel Pines." I said. We shook hands and looked around again. "Oh. My brother over there. He's Dipper Pines." I said. Pacifica started laughing. I looked at her with my 'why the hell are you laughing' face. "I mean. What a unique name." She said as she quit laughing. I chuckled and looked at Dipper. I hoped he'd hurry up and wake up. It's not fun being awake with a total stranger. We all know how that ended last time.