Chapter 9: Poor and helpless

Pacifica's P.O.V. (Wasn't epecting that was ya? Someone requested to put another character in so there wouldn't be pinecest. Here ya go!)

I was bored so I decided to take a walk. I walked along in the forest until I saw two people running towards me. They'll move. They always move. I thought. Suddenly I was on the ground and someone was on top of me. I opened my eyes and saw a boy. He crawled off quickly and stared at me. He had chocoate colored hair, dark caramel colored eyes that had a scared look in them. His expression was twisted into a fearful expression. He looked behind him and I looked too. There was a building I had never noticed before. "What's in that building back th-" I didn't finish because he had jerked up another person and ran off. The second kid was a girl around the boy's age. She had the same hair, and expression, but different eye color. I figured it was his sister. They ran off before I could stop them. I decided to see what was in that building that was so scary. I sprinted towards it as fast as I could. I ran in the door and down a set of stairs. I stopped abruptly at the sight of things. It was dark, damp, and cold. I walked over to a cell and stepped inside. I gasped because of what I saw. There was a man in there who was laying on the ground. He was dead. I walked away into another room. There was blood everywhere in there. I put my finger in it. It was fairly fresh. Then I remembered. The boy had cuts all over him and was still bleeding a little. I looked around the room and saw a bloody whip. I walked into another room and saw a bed. The sheets were all ruffled and there was blood. I remembered the girl. I put the peices together. A room with blood everywhere, a bloody whip, a big man that's dead, and two children afraid and injured. This dead man had beat the boy and sexually hurt the girl. That's why he was dead. The boy was protecting who I think was his sister. I raced up the stairs and out of the building. At the pace the were going they couldn't have gotten far. I would find them and help them. As I raced through the woods there was only one thought in my head. I must find those kids. They looked so poor and helpless. They are poor and helpless. Just poor and helpless. Poor and helpless.