Water Works: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Her eyes wandered down his neck to his chest, hungrily eyeing his well-defined pectorals and broad, muscle packed chest, his nipples dark against his perfectly tanned, bronze skin. Every single inch of his torso was covered with tattoos that warmed her heart at their meaning. She had actually squealed out loudly when she read her name tattooed on one of the Phoenix's fiery feathers tattooed on his chest. The dog tags he carried with him everywhere were glinting, gold and bronze and silver, bright in the darkness of the room, and the darkness of the god.

The extensive patchwork of innumerable scars that littered his skin, hidden by the dark ink, made her heart clench again in fear and worry.

His prominent obliques, looking like wings that belonged on a dark angel like him, led to a prominent pair of hipbones that made her mouth water in hunger. The black swimming shorts that clung loosely around his slim waist was little cover to hide his privacy from her wandering eyes, that roamed all across his clothed crotch and bare, muscular thighs that looked like they could crush her mercilessly.

Her eyes roamed back to his muscular upper body, lingering momentarily on his collar bones before flicking down to his abs. One, two.... ten sexy, drool-worthy abs that she would enjoy slobbering all over, Aphrodite counted, with a thrill of pleasure running up her spine. His sexy, defined abs, without the slightest hint of fat, were heavily tattooed, glistening with sweat that made her want to run her tongue all over his body, taste his sweat, his skin and feel his muscles underneath her lips.

His toned arms were equally sexy, making him look like he bench-pressed mountains for warm-up. Aphrodite rubbed her thighs together, feeling hot and bothered as she continued to ogle his toned, muscular body, the sight of his long arms making her shiver, the goddess familiar with the feeling of being wrapped up tightly in his comforting, strong embrace. She found herself missing the feeling of security, warmth and protection that his embrace provided, a comfortable warmth that came without any conscious effort on his part.

She did not know why she was feeling love after all these years, but she did. Her heart told her everything that she needed to know, a quickened pace, a rush of adrenaline whenever she was around him, a perpetual worry whenever he did anything stupid, enough to tell Aphrodite the truth.

She really loved Percy with all her heart.

Feeling whatever dregs of her self restraint preventing her from jumping the god finally break, Aphrodite crawled on her hands and knees, ignoring the soft earth beneath her sensitive, soft skin as she made her way to her lover, who was resting with his eyes closed.

This was too easy.

Percy's eyes fluttered open as the love goddess crawled on top of him, gazing into his sea-green eyes with what could be only described as raw, unadulterated love, her parted lips barely a hair's breadth away from his.

As soon as he could get over the surprise of being caught off guard by one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the planet, he managed to stutter out, "Wh-what are you doing, Aphrodite?!"

"Shh, Percy." She whispered against his lips, her azure eyes not leaving his even for a single moment. Her warm breath tickled his face, fanning the ichor rushing to colour his warm cheeks golden. "Don't ruin the moment."

She continued to lie on top of him, doing nothing but gaze at his endless pools of dark sea green, apparently lost in his eyes.

Percy shifted awkwardly. Her slender, curvy body, slick and glistening with sweat, rubbed against his chest, the flimsy layer of silk separating them doing little to stop the stimulating touches up his bare skin. Her nipples, stiff and erect, poked his chest, testing his willpower and self-restraint every single moment. And that was not considering her completely bare, creamy stomach rubbing against his abs or her luscious, thick thighs rubbing his unfortunately clothed crotch.