40- PERFECT

TAEHYUNG POV:

Today is finally the day I'm going to get discharged, after 3 weeks simply lying down I can go out freely even though some of my body part still hurts but it's fine since I can walk. Mom-Dad, Tzuyu and Jin hyung are the one here with me now.

"So son ready to go home?" Dad asked me.
"Actually dad I want to go my home, that one" I said indicating him the home which we prepared quickly to show Tzuyu. But now I really feel good there, the house is really relaxing and calm and just want to stay their.
"But you are not fully fine my child, how will you manage to cook and all" my Mom worriedly asked. Oh yeah she is right!! I don't think I can do everything by myself seeing my condition right now.
"Don't worry aunty, I will live their with Taehyung, I will take care of him" Tzuyu said, while my smile grew wider. She really know how to take care of me and make me happy.

"Are you sure dear? You have work as well" Mom asked.
"I can do work from home and Tae can't manage everything. I.will be their for him" she gave a assuring smile. My mom walked towards her and patt her head
"Thank you my child" Mom said as she Caressed her hairs.
"I will send your clothes and stuff later on" Jackson said as Tzuyu nodded in response

__

"Finally home!!!!!!" I sighed Just when we entered the house. It's almost evening
"You must be really bored of that hospital" Tzuyu said removing her shoes.
"Yuppp" I pout. She chuckled and sat next to me.
"You want some coffee?" She asked. I nodded my head in response.
"Then go wash up first, I will prepare coffee for us" she stood up but I held her hands making her turn and look at me.
"Hmmm?"
"I feel really weak, can you help me go up?" I asked with a baby voice, I know she won't resist this.
"Okkk" she simply replied and took my hands to stand up.

Actually the thing is I'm perfectly fine and i can walk properly, I just wanted to be clingy on her... Hehe!!

As I got up I quickly spooned my hands around her tiny waist and pulled her closer, she gave me suspicious look but I act innocent. As we walked through the stairs I just kept staring at her beautiful side profile. And I didn't notice that now I was walking properly. As we reached my room she looked at me with a serious look.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, I know you can walk properly" she glared at me. I chuckled and pulled her closer colliding our bodies together she without any hesitation snaked her arms around my shoulders.
"I just want to be clingy with you" I pecked her small nose. She rolled her eyes.
"You are always clingy Tae, now let me go, I need to clean the house a little also prepare coffee for us" she removed her hands and tried to free herself.
"You are already acting like my wife" I teased her as I can see she blushed hearing this.
"Yahh!! Now let me go" she successful pulled herself out and went out glaring at me cutely. While all I can do is to fall for that girl again and again. I can't wait to call her all mine, I can't wait her to see as my wife. I'm too fast, but that's what I feel for this only girl Chou Tzuyu.

TZUYU POV:

I quickly came out to hide my blush, or he will just tease me more. But I liked to hear that. How good it would feel to be someone's wife and that to of the person I love the most. But we still don't know what will happen next. Our parents fixed our marriage but that was 3-4 months ago now what they will tell and will Tae ask me for this?

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Taehyung coming down, looking fresh as always. I didn't looked at him and continued doing my work, when I felt a large hands wrapping from behind I smiled showing my dimples. He rested his chin on shoulders.

What's wrong with Secretary Kim? |TAETZU| |Completed|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara