32- CAN I?

AUTHOR POV:

The sun is shining brightly, welcoming the new day with a warm start. Tzuyu is still in arms of Taehyung, both are sleeping peacefully, forgetting all their worries, enjoying each others warmth. Tzuyu groaned when the sun strikes her pretty sleep. Slowly by slowly she opened her eyes welcomed by the morning sun. She found herself engulfed in a warm arms, and she know the owner, she smiled inhaling his manly scent. She moved herself to face the man beside him, only to find an extremely beautiful man, sleeping peacefully with a small smile tangled on his face, holding her tightly in his grip. A smile automatically formed on her face looking at her boyfriend.

Last day, she don't even know from where she got the courage to confess, to ask him. She have never done this before and as a shy girl this was really hard for her. But jealousy and her strong feelings for him made her do that. She removed some of his bangs that are covering his forehead and caressed his cheeks. She is happy to have this man, the man she can trust, the man who love her, take care of her. She closed the gap and pecked his forehead.

Today is Sunday, so they don't have work, theirs no hurry to return back home and she have already informed her mom. Tzuyu thought to make breakfast for both of them. Since only Taehyung is the one who prepared food for her, now she want to make something for him. She want to be a good girlfriend. Everything is new for her, so she want everything to be good for them. She slowly got out from his grip without making any noise.

Taking a quick shower, just to freshen up she got down towards the kitchen to prepare something for him. She is not a really good cook as Taehyung, but she knows how to cook. She started preparing for the breakfast.

While on the other side, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes welcomed my the striking sun on his face. He groaned in annoyance. He looked left only to find Tzuyu not beside him. He got up and looked around.
"Was that all a dream?" He mumbled to himself. He was confused whether he and Tzuyu being together was all dream but his eyes fall on the cell phone beside the bed. He smiled as he know the owner of that cell phone.
"That wasn't a dream, she is mine" he stood up and went out quietly to check were is Tzuyu, since if her cell phone is here, she will be still here. He got out and saw his girlfriend busy in kitchen preparing something. He smiled happily, seeing her early morning in the kitchen, busy preparing food for him. Everything seems unreal. He want this for lifetime, every morning he want to see her face first.

He went inside to take shower, before going to her. He changed his clothes and selected some clothes for her to wear, since she is wearing the same from last night. He head down but still Tzuyu was so concentrated in her work, she didn't realize he came and stood in front of her. Finally when she felt his presence she smiled not looking at him.
"Good morning" she greeted with her sweet voice which made Taehyung really happy.
"Good morning love" he teased her with his deep morning voice. The girl chuckled at this, but deep down she felt butterflies in her stomach, she felt happy when he called her 'my love'.

He walked behind his girl and hugged her from behind with her tiny waist engulfing in his muscular arms. She loved this, all girls love when her boyfriend hug her from behind so do she. He wanted to hug her like this from so long, but he know his limit, without them being official he can't be this bold right?  But now when they are official, he is free to hold her in his arms. He rested his chin on her shoulder, sniffing her sweet smell.

"What are you preparing?" He whispered.
"Kimchi Fried rice" she replied.
"I'm not that good cook as you, and only know some dishes, so I prepared this for us" she said.
"It's ok, I will teach you everything" he mumbled She smiled In response. The rice is prepared as she turned off the stove.
"I will bring the cup for coffee" saying this she freed herself from his arms and walked to other side to take two cups for them.