02- SECRETARY KIM

TZUYU POV:

Is he an candidate or some celebrity??
"Yes Mr Kim take the seat" I said with a poker face.
"Mr.Kim are you sure you are here for this job, you should apply for modeling, you indeed look like a model" Sana Unnie exclaimed.
He sat down and chuckled.
"Actually ma'am I love this office works and stuff so this is good for me" he smiled brightly.

Huh his smile is somewhat like box?
Unique...
I coughed and look at him.

"So Mr Kim Taehyung, before this where were you working?" I asked him
"Actually ma'am I used to help my father in his work, so I didn't bothered to look around, but now I want to explore more and learn more" he said a small smile never living his face. I nodded.
"So it's your first time working as a secretary..." He nodded.
I looked at his resume and it's quite impressing. He is better than all the candidates before.

But I need to test him, if he is trust worthy and what kind of person he is.

"Mr Kim, you know in our business we need a serious face and personality but looking at you, you always seems to smile brightly" I stopped. Sana Unnie looked at me with questioning look I just gave her a small nod.
"If you can change you behaviour a bit, like being serious and poker face, I can give you this job" I looked at him.
That constant smile disappeared from his face and he looked down as if thinking something. Then he looked up again with that smile and took the resume from the table. Me and Unnie gave him a look.

"Actually ma'am it's not like I pretend to smile always, it's just my nature, I am bit bubbly and excited person. If you are pretending to be good than you can change yourself, but I guess I can't pretend to be serious all my time, then I would feel I'm Just pretending to myself. It's ok if you don't give the job to me. I will leave" he smiled and stood up.

"Mr Kim" I stopped him
He looked at me still with a smile.
"Please sit" I gestured him to take the seat.
"You are perfect to be my secretary" I said
He looked at me with surprised eyes and excitement all over his face.
"I-i didn't get you ma'am" he said.
"This is what I exactly want, I was just testing you. For job people accept all the offers but I'm impressed that you choose your true self, that what makes you different from that candidate" I looked at Unnie, who is smiling ear to ear. I guess more than me getting a secretary she is happy here to have this man.

"You can start from tomorrow" I said with a small smile.
"Really!!!!!!" He raised his hands in excitement, then immediately kept down.
"Sorry I got excited" he chuckled.
"Ok ma'am from tomorrow onwards I will come" he said.

I called Mr Kang to come inside my office.
"Mr Kang please help him with all the formalities he will be my new secretary. 'Secretary Kim' and also tell him about the salary and stuff" I said.
"I actually thought he will qualify" he looked at Mr Kim.
"How???" Sana Unnie asked.
"Just I got that vibes from him" he said.
Mr Kim bowed and smiled at him.
"Nice to meet you Mr Kang" he said
"Nice to meet you to Mr Kim" he smiled back.

"And Mr Kang also give him my Tomorrow's schedules, so he can prepare beforehand"
"Yes ma'am" They bowed
Mr Kim flashed his box smile and head out of the room.
"Wohhhho Tzuyuah, he will be coming daily from tomorrow" Sana Unnie looked excited.
"Soo?" I focused on my laptop.
"So what, he is so handsome and have such a good personality" she giggled.
"Unnie, Don't judge anyone in just one day, you can't assume his personality based on how he was today" I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, but he seems to be good guy" she stood up.
"Ok so now I will head back" she waved and I nodded.

_

I went out to look what all employees are doing. I always check if they just wasting time or doing work. I went outside and looked around everyone were doing work on their own. But my eyes stopped on three ladies at the end talking about some stuff and I guess they didn't noticed me. I went to them but they are unaware of my presence.

"Did you saw that new secretary!!! He is sooo handsome" one employee chuckled.
"I first thought he is some CEO or model, he is so fine" other commented.
"From tomorrow onwards he will come daily, ahh we would see his face in morning, my days are blessed" they all giggled.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. They froze on their spot when they saw me with serious look.
"Looks like if he will come, I have to remove you three" I said seriously
"S-sorry ma'am we were j-just"
"I don't want this thing's to happen again, you can talk whatever you want when you are done with your works but from what I know you haven't submitted you files yet" I slightly raised my voice.
"So-sorry ma'am this won't happen again"
"Go back to you seats"

I turned around and everyone's attention was on us.
"Do you all need special invitation?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
They all looked back at their works with nervous faces.
I am really strict when it comes to work. I don't like people gossiping during work hours. I went to the rest room to wash up.

"He haven't even started the work but this girls are already drooling over him. How can someone just consider the outer appearance, do they know how that person is from inside....., seriously this people's!!!!" I talked looking at the mirror.
"Let's see how it goes"
I returned back to my office and sat.
I opened the resume of Kim Taehyung and looked more about this person.

"Oh he is two year older than me"

I can't really trust anyone easily and he will be with me the whole day.

I conference called Chae and Jackson Oppa.
"Oppa, Chae I got new secretary"
"Ohh good, is she a girl?" Oppa asked.
"No Oppa, this time it's a boy"
"Ohh it's your first time to hire a male secretary" Chae said.
"Yeah he looked nice to me, so I appointed him"
"Ok be careful" Oppa said
"And I will inform Mom Dad" Chae replied
"Ok byee".

Hope Mr Kim is trust worthy and hardworking.

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Hello hyung, i'm selected" I yelled in excitement.
"Ohh wow, I thought it would be hard" Hyung replied.
"It was... she is really scary, but I managed you know me" I chuckled.
"Yes yes now you are in, be ready" he replied.
"Yes hyung everything is according to the plan"
"Just be careful not to get caught" he sounded concerning.
"Yes hyung don't worry. I will be careful"
We ended the call.

"From tomorrow the actual plan begins"

======================================

Hello

I will be updating daily, so do look forward for more chapters.

Fighting!!!!!