20- CONTROL POWER

TAEHYUNG POV:

I woke up welcomed by the morning sun directly striking on my face.
"Ahh my head~~~" I groaned in pain.
"Why is it hurt-" then I remember I had some drink and my alcohol tolerance is really less.
"Why the hell did I drink" I mumbled massaging my tamples.

But then I looked my surrounding... I'm home? Who brought me here? I tried hard to think about last time and only thing I remember was drinking in a bar and after that-------
"Why did I drink this-" I think and remember the reason of drinking.

'Tzuyu'

She is was not picking up the call, I texted her called her but she won't. I was worried. But she was unreachable and out of frustration and anger that she is with Mingyu I fucking decided to drink... Which was the worst decision!!!! And now I can't even remember the single thing... How i am here? Who brought me? Jin hyung? Joon hyung?

I took my phone placed on the side table and the last call was for Jin hyung.
"I called him I guess" I called Jin hyung and after couple of try he finally picked the call.

"Thank God you picked the call Hyung" I mumbled.
"Oh Tae, are you ok now" he asked.
"Yes hyung, just hangover pain" I groaned.
"Be thankful Tzuyu was with you, she is so humble to drop you their" he said.

What Tzuyu?? She is brought me here?

"TZUYU!!???" I yelled.
"You don't remember Tae" he asked.
"No hyung, I literally can't remember anything" I said.
"She is the one who took you home, she called me for the passcode and said she will drop you" he said.
"Why you didn't helped her?" I asked
"I told her, but she refused" he sighed on the other side.
"Wait Taehyunga, you didn't blabbered any secret right" he asked really slowly worries in his voice.

Fuck what if I told her everything?? Shit shit shit!!

"Hyung I don't remember anything, I really hope I didn't" I sighed..
"Don't worry everything will be ok, first get ready and go check if she know anything" he suggested.
"Ok hyung bye"

I quickly took a long healing shower and head down to make hangover soup but what made me shock is the soup was already ready with a note attached to it. I opened the note.

'𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑖𝑟. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝒉𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑝. 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡𝒉 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝒉𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐𝒉, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 11. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒.

𝑇𝑧𝑢𝑦𝑢'

After completing this, a smile automatically crept on my face. She was with me and I  don't remember. She is so nice, even made soup for me, for an employee.
"I will eat happily Tzutzu"