04- HER FAMILY

TZUYU POV:

"Ma'am we reached" Secretary Kim stopped the car in front of the restaurant where I'm supposed to have lunch with Mr.Park.
He got out and opened the door for me. I started walking but he is still standing.

"You can come inside" I said as he looked up.
"No ma'am you can g-go I will wait here" he smiled lightly. Why he don't want to come everytime I meet someone.
I just nodded and got inside he quickly entered the car.

"Oh Miss Chou you are here" Mr Park stood up from the table.
"I didn't made you wait right?" I sat in front of him.
"No, no I just came" he smiled brightly due to Which his eyes can never be seen.
"You are more pretty in real life" he smiled.
"Thank you" i gave a small smile. He is somewhat like flirt, I can feel.

"So shall we discuss about the work" he asked
"Yes of course"

__

After the lunch and talk with Mr Park, he bid me goodbye as we parted the way. Secretary Kim saw me and came outside but first thing he did is looking here and there.... Why? Is he looking for someone?

"Are you looking for someone" I walked towards him gaining his attention.
"U-uh no" he said with small smile opening the door for me.

"Now where should I take you?" He asked turning towards me.
"Office"
"Ohk" he started to drove off.
"Mr Kim" I called him. He looked at me through the front mirror. "Yes ma'am?"
"You don't like to meet new people?" I asked
"No, I love to make new friends" he smiled looking ahead.
"Then why didn't you come with me in both the meetings?" I raised my eyebrows. He looked at me through the mirror and gave a faint smile.
"Ac-actually I'm not really feeling well so I thought I should stay here" he didn't meet my eyes. I just nod. But why do I feel this answer is not satisfying. I just cleared this thought and leaned myself backward.

After a while we reached the office. I quickly head out followed by him. We are in elevator but I feel so dizzy, from morning only I don't feel good. My head is paining a lot. He is standing behind me and i slowly leaned my body on the elevator wall. I feel I can't hold my body, my legs felt weak. I was about to collapse when a pair of hands held my hand and shoulders firmly.
Secretary Kim.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I am behind her waiting for the lift to stop. But than I can't stop myself from admiring her perfect body. Now don't call me pervert, just those curves are really admirable. Her face looks totally exhausted. She leaned her body on the wall. She is shaking like about to fall but then she actually loose her balance, I quickly hold her by my hands preventing her from falling. She looked at me with that exhausted eyes. Her eyes as well are beautiful.

"Ma'am are you ok?" I looked at her.
"Hmmm" she replied. I touch her forehead and she is burning.
"No you are not ok, you have fever" I looked at her with concern eyes. She didn't replied just held my hands tight. She is warm. The elevator stop and I slowly took her outside. Everyone eyes wide opened looking at us. Why are they always like this? And did I do something wrong? I just ignored them and helped her to walk.
"Omoo what happened to Tzuyu???" Sana came running.
"She have fever, she was about to fall so" I replied.
"Ok let's take her to her cabin" Sana helped me. We got into the cabin and I help her to sit on the sofa.
"I will bring towel and warm water" I stood up Sana gave a nod.

After putting cloth on her head, she slowly opened her eyes.
"Are you ok?" I asked. She gave a little nod.
"Secretary Kim can you drop her to her house?" Sana asked.
"No need, I can manage" Tzuyu said more like a whisper.
"You can't even stand how are you going to manage? I will drop you" I said now more like yell. She just looked at me.
"You are perfect for Tzu" Sana giggled.
"Huh?" I asked her I'm confusion.
"I-i mean you are perfect Secretary" she smiled ear to ear which I replied back with my smile.
"Shall we go?" I asked Tzuyu. "Hmmm"