41- TONIGHT (21+)

The chapter have 21+ rated content, so read at your own risk. I know underage readers won't listen to me and will read.

KIM TAEHYUNG AND CHOU TZUYU CONFIRMED TO TIE KNOT THIS WINTER.

CEO of Kim's Mr Kim Taehyung and CEO of Chou's Miss Chou Tzuyu were previously gained in the dating rumours

CEO of Kim's Mr Kim Taehyung and CEO of Chou's Miss Chou Tzuyu were previously gained in the dating rumours. But they never spoke or confirmed anything about that issue also Kim Taehyung got into an major accident.

But now after 2 months the couple finally confirmed they are in relationship and soon be getting married this winters. Kim's and Chou's always had a great business partnership before and now their bond seems to be more powerful.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple.

Comments:

Woww! They both look really good together.

The visuals they are serving together.

I never thought, Taehyung will marry a girl like Tzuyu.

Isn't Tzuyu very rude, I heard it from somewhere and Tae is really nice guy. I don't think they will last long.

I'm sure it's for business!

They are perfect for eachother, hoping for their happiness.

Sending blessings from here.....

TAEHYUNG POV:

I glanced at Tzuyu she is reading something in her phone and as far as I know she is probably reading the article about us published today. We decided to announce our wedding which is 1 months away from now.
She sighed and closed her phone looking ahead. I know she must've seen some rude comments, that will make her feel down.

My one hand in on steering wheel while from other I interwined our hands she looked at me as I gave a assuring smile.
"Just ignore that Tzu, they don't even know you" I said.
"Hmmmm" she replied.
"You have me and your family who know how beautiful heart you have" I caressed her hands lightly now I could see her pretty dimple smile.

It's already been 3 weeks since I proposed Tzuyu for the marriage and today we announced it. Right now we both are heading towards a business party and as now we are supposed to be engaged we are going together. I'm really happy to be able to go with her. Like walking next to a goddess isn't it lucky?

We arrived at the venue as I went other side to open the door for Tzuyu. The media is already present and as a new couple all eyes are on us. The lights are directly flashing into our face. We both smiled and posed for the cameras making our way towards the entrance.

"You too are really popular" My Mom and Her Mom came towards us.
"Where is Appa?" I asked Mom.
"There" she pointed. We head towards our fathers standing with some other business Mans. We bowed as we approach.
"Oh the couple is finally here" a young man commented
"Nice to meet you" I smiled and forward my hands for the hand shake he did shook my hands but his eyes were on the girl next to me. It boiled my blood from Inside.