17- TZUTZU

TZUYU POV:

Secretary Kim dropped me to my house and he is having family dinner. I wanted to spend more time in the office but then he would be late, so I just agreed.

Jackson Oppa opened the door for me and gave his brightest smile. Which I returned with my dimple smile.

"How was the day?" He asked as we sat on the couch.
"Yeah it was great, meeting was successful" I replied.
"I already know you will do good" he tap my shoulders. I Just replied with a smile.

"And what about Mingyu?" He asked.
"I haven't met him since very long and now this thing, I don't know what to do" I shrugged.
"Do you want this marriage? You know right no one is forcing, you can deny" he said.
"Yes Oppa I know, but it's ok if I marry him. I even know him he is a good guy" I replied.
"Marriage should be between the people who love eachother" he said
"But I don't have anyone right now" I replied looking at him.
"Hmm" he leaned his back on the couch.

I don't like anyone right now right?

"What about Secretary Kim?" He asked.
"Huh? What about him?" I asked.
"How is he, like his nature and all?"he asked.
"He is good Oppa, like he is first person I trust really quickly, he have a really bubbly nature. And I li-like his presence" I replied.
"You know I like that guy, he have a very different aura. Like you can't resist him" he said looking at me.

"Yesterday when we were having dinner, when Mom told about the marriage, he was quite all the time, he was just staring at you with blank expressions. I don't know what he was thinking but he was thinking something" he said.
"I thought I was the only one who noticed this" I replied.
"Do you think he likes you?" he asked

Hearing that I froze at my spot. What he is saying? Taehyung likes me? I don't think so... Like be tease me and sometimes flirt with me... But is that considered here?

"Wh-why do you think that?" I asked.
"You know boys can see that" he shrugged.
"I don't think so" I replied.
"But the way he looks at you, feels different, I also used to see my girlfriend like that" he blushed a little.
"I don't think so that's the case, he is sincere and I guess only see me as his boss" I replied.

"If You say so" he stopped and looked at me.
"If that's not the case, just focus on Mingyu then, try to meet him, talk to him, make a strong bond with him. Then only you will be happy in your married life with him" he suggested.
"Yeah I think so, I should talk to Mingyu" I replied.

"Yeah he is coming to your office Tomorrow" Mom said coming from the kitchen.
"Who told you?" I asked.
"I called him today, so he told me he will be coming to meet you" she smiled.
"Oh after long time" I said.
"Yeah Unnie's crush is coming" Chae shouted.
"Yahhh can't you shut up" I glared at her. Mom and Oppa just laughed at this.

Yes I used to have a little crush on him, but by the time it faded, you know right during teen ages you get a little crush. Then now I can only see him as a friend but I guess I have to change the thinking, he might be my future husband. I sighed thinking my own thoughts
But one side of my mind always think about him. I always tend to think about his way of talking, laughing and many things.
"Let's eat now" mom said.

__

After the dinner we a head to our rooms. I changed into a comfortable night clothes and tied my hairs into buns. But this reminds of last night. He said he can't resist and how close he was. I literally blushed just thinking about that moment. What did he actually meant I can't really understand. And how can I say this someone!

I sat on my study table, reviewing and doing some works, coz I'm not really used to using mobile and I can't sleep this early. Doing some work won't be a bad idea. Just then I got a notification. I took a look and it's a message from some unknown number 'Hii'.
"Arghh whose this" I frowned.