25- SAFE

JEONGYEON POV:

I don't know why, but I didn't get that right vibe from Secretary Kim. He looks nice, decent guy. But you know as I prosecutor I have some instances, that something is not right. I didn't mean to be rude, but I talk like this only so can't do anything about that. As he went out I quickly made Tzuyu look at me. she gave me questioning look.

"Look Tzu, I don't want to be rude, but I didn't get right vibe from that guy" I said.
"Why unnnie, he is really nice guy and he is everyone's favourite" she said.
"So what if he is favourite?" I asked.
"Unnie, you know me right I don't trust anyone, but that guy made me trust on him and literally I'm totally comfortable with him" she spoke.

I know it's really rare for Tzuyu to be comfortable with a stranger in such a short time. But what if something is Wrong about that.

Argh sometimes I hate about being this suspecious. Why can't I just see straight? why I need to doubt everyone?

But I care for Tzu.

"See Tzu, it's just my instances, so I just blurt out, I don't want to hurt anyone" I slowly said.
"Unnie, you don't need to feel this way, I trust you and I know you are worried about me" she smiled. I felt relief after hearing that.
"But Unnie, I can say he is good guy" she said.
"Still I need to check something, just to calm my prosecutor mind" I said..
"What you need?" She asked.
"Be honest Tzu, ever you find something different about that guy?" I asked
"Not..... Really" she thought for a while. I raised an eyebrow.
"Means, he is very very good in work, like to simply explain, he can get any good job rather than being an secretary. Like he is really Good with work and never made any mistake" she said.
"Okkkk... And anything?" I asked.
"Sometimes, i saw him busy in his phone, and sometime he ask me if he can go out. But never told me where he is going" she explained.
"Where must he be going during work hours?" I mumbled.
"And why do you allow him to go during work?" I asked.
"Because he never ask when we are busy, like we are free and not doing anything only that time" she replied. I nodded in response.

"Let's go and talk to him" I stood up.
"What to talk?" She asked.
"Let's go first, you will see" I pulled her and head out. His desk is empty, I raised and eyebrow and looked at Tzu.

"He must be their" she pulled me to particular place and she is right he is standing in the passage looking outside from the large window and talking to someone on call. We walked closer and he didn't seems to notice our presence. I stopped Tzuyu to listen what he is saying.

"Hyung, I don't feel good about this"

"I hope, everything will be alright"

"I want to tell everything myself"

"Yes hyung, I will handle, byee"
  with this he ended the call. He kept staring outside and sighed. We kept standing behind him until he turned around with a wide eyes seeing us here. We walked near him, while he kept an blank expression.

"What were you so worried about?" I asked.
"U-uh some personal problems" he replied glaring at me. I rolled my eyes. We both are glaring at eachother and Tzu in Middle looking at us quietly.
"So Mr Kim, can I ask you something?" I asked him. He thought for a while and gave a small nod.
"Why you choose to be secretary? Like I heard you are good in works" I asked.
"Just because,I have experience of being secretary, I used to help my father, and I like that work" he shrugged.
"And what your father used to do?" I asked again.
"Just some sort of business, but now he is old so he left that work, while I decided to do this" he replied.

Even though everything is looking fine, he is telling everything and I don't feel he is lying based on his expression and body language but some part mine is asking is he telling the truth?