33- NEVER

TZUYU POV:

Monday morning, and again the routine begins. Holiday goes really quickly, but this Sunday I felt so happy, I enjoyed every moment. Normally on Sundays as well I work for hours and hours, or else watch drama with Oppa and Chae, but this time I was with Taehyung, in his house. After his brothers went, he gave me another pair of cloths to change. Also teached me some dishes. We watched drama together, and watching with him feels really nice and different. By evening he dropped me back to.my house. Last day was really one of my best day.
After doing my morning routines I head down with a really bright smile. I'm just really happy so can't hide it.

"Someone is really happy today!!!" Jackson Oppa gave a teasing smile.
"Yahh someone spent a whole day with Taehyung, so she will be happy" Chae added.
"Am I not even supposed to smile" I replied sitting on my chair taking spoon in my hands. But a smile never left my face.
"Why are you so happy Tzu?" Mom asked.

Should I tell them about this? Me and Taehyung? But I haven't informed Mom about mine and Mingyu's decision. So I can't right now. Will tell them later.

"Nothing Mom, just I'm happy" I shrugged. She just smiled and nodded while the other two gave me a teasing look Which I completely ignored.

After breakfast Oppa dropped me to my office. I walked in with a bright smile. I greeted the guard's as usual. As I entered the last floor everyone went silent, I looked around and everyone are standing to bow to me. I smiled showing my dimples and I know everyone must be shocked, as I never smiled that brightly. But what can I do, I just feel like smiling all day.

"Good morning" I greeted happily, while their eyes grew wider.
"Ma'am you look really pretty with that smile" A staff commented.
"Ohh thank you so much" I smiled and walked towards my office.

I looked at Tae's seat and he is not yet here. Actually I'm the one who is early today. Before I could go inside my office, someone dragged me to other side.

"Sana Unnie" I called her has she just dragged me to her cabin which I followed silently. As we entered she closed the door behind and faced me crossing her hands on her chest.

"Tell me" she spoke up.
"About what?" I asked
"About you, what happened?" She asked.
"What happened to me, I'm completely fine" I replied.
"Yeah that's what I'm saying, you are never like this, you greeted everyone with a SMILE!! seriously CHOU TZUYU SMILING... that's a big thing and I want to know the reason" she pouted.
"And you can't hide from me anything" she seriously stated.

Yeah I can't hide from her anything... And I want to tell her, she will also be happy.

"Meandtaearedating" I quickly tell her blushing.
"What??? Can you please be slow" she rolled her eyes.
"Me and Tae are....... Dating" I smiled happily. Her eyes grew wider and excitement can be clearly seen on her face.

"Omo omo, Tzuyu you are dating and more than that Taehyung!!!" she jumped like a kid and hugged me tightly. I guess she is the one more excited than me.
"I knew it, you are made for eachother, just perfect" she smiled happily. I giggled at her reaction.
"So that Taehyung is the reason of this pretty smile" now she started teasing.
"And for you Jungkook" I rolled my eyes.
She giggled.
"I'm happy for you Tzuyu,and Taehyung is a good guy" she sincerely stated. I nod in response.
"Now tell me the whole story How? When? and Where?" she stated.

__

After telling Sana Unnie the whole story, she was first furious after listening about David and she was ready to go and beat him up but I stopped her has he is already in hands of cops. But she is really happy about me and Taehyung. She always wanted me to have a boyfriend and tried to make me up with many guys, but I was never interested I guess.