29- HEART

TZUYU POV:

Jennie entered the room, as always with her pretty, bright, gummy smile and wished everyone then finally landing her eyes on Taehyung. She did not waste a time to hug him quickly as she got close to him.

Why to hug suddenly, now they met last day only right!

As usual Taehyung will hug her back. They were mumbling something which is unable to understand. I looked at Momo and Sana Unnie they looked not so bothered seeing them hugging, but my inner self seems not to be in good state. They broke the hug after like eternity and Jennie looked at me.

"Tzuyu, I came today my plans for today is cancelled so I thought we should start working and Tae is also their, so I love here" Jennie giggled while I smiled a little at her with a nod.

My eyes fall on Taehyung who is looking at me with an unknown expression while Sana and Momo Unnie giving a suspecious looks. And as for Jennie, she is smiling.

"Then I Will be going to my cabin" Sana Unnie said as she walked out.
"Uh Tzu I need to talk to you, we will be back" saying this Momo Unnie dragged me out of the cabin leaving Jennie and Taehyung alone.

"What happened Unnie" I asked still thinking about them in my cabin.
"Aren't you really obvious?" Unnie said.
"About what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"You are JEALOUS" she giggled.
"What me! About what?" I asked.
"About Jennie, stupid" She rolled her eyes.
"Why would I Unnie" I looked outside. She did the same and sighed.
"You are fooling yourself Tzuyuah" she said while I didn't replied.
"Anyone seen you their can clearly say you were jealous" she looked at me.
"I don't know Unnie, w-what I feel" I sighed.
"I know, you will eventually realize, but just don't hide your feelings, accept what your heart says" she tapped my shoulders.
"And if you want something, take it before it's too late to even regret" she smiled, while I just kept thinking about what she told. I just nod in response.

We went back to my cabin. Taehyung and Jennie where laughing talking about something, but then stopped and stood up seeing us enter.
"Uh Taehyung-shi and Jennie-shi nice to meet you, let's meet sometime more, now i will be leaving" Momo Unnie smiled at them.
"Nice to meet you Momo-shi" Taehyung smiled at her same with Jennie.

Unnie left now it's only me, Taehyung and Jennie. I don't know why I'm feeling as the third wheeler here. We all are working, they both are sitting in front of me, next to eachother.
"Tzuyu, let's know eachother more" Jennie looked at me.
"Yes we should" I smiled.
"Start with you" she said.
"Ok, so as you know my name and all, I'm really quite kid and I have a brother and younger sister. This company was of my father now I handle it since my Oppa wanted to be doctor. And people call me cold and bossy due to my cold look and not being able to express myself" I shrugged ending my words.
"You know you are not cold and bossy, now when I see you, you are nice and kind" she smiled.
"I agree, you are best" Taehyung smiled brightly while I can't help but feel warm hearing this from them.

I'm not usually, used to this, people always judge me. But this are different. And more from that hearing from Taehyung, I like that.

"Now you" I smiled and looked at Jennie.
"So I'm Kim Jennie, I make friends really easily. I'm an only child, same my father used to handle this company now me. I have lot of friends, but only few I love and adore and one is Taetae, my closet and support system" she smiled at me and Taehyung. I just nodded a little understanding how close they both are.
"Yes Jennie is my only female friend, I share everything with her" Taehyung smiled looking at her. Now I really feel like a third wheeler.

"Tzuyu, do you have someone? Like someone?" She asked. This time my eyes unknowingly went towards Taehyung. I don't know what to say, what to think.
"I-i don't know" I looked away.
"Don't worry you will eventually understand, I'm here to help you" she came and sat beside me. I smiled at her.
"I also like someone" she smiled and looked at Taehyung.