Chapter 138 - Oars Meets His End

Start from the beginning

Pirate 2: "We've reached our limit. The sun is going to rise any minute now. We'll never be free from this life trapped in the darkness!"

Pirate 3: "Let's give up. If we stay here, we're just gonna die."

Pirate 4: "Let's hurry back to the forest. Let's return... to the dark forest, where the sun never shines."

(Y/N): "Seriously, listen up and listen carefully. Are you really going to stay in the darkness where there is no happiness?"

Zoro: "You should be more confident..."

Pirate 1: "O-Oi! Aren't you guys injured badly? You should try to run around somewhere safer!" he suggested to them.

Lola: "You guys can still fight with injuries from a giant like that? You're almost as immortal as the zombies!" she was shocked by their strength.

Then the pirates panicked when they saw some of the Straw Hats members that went missing where they placed them. Luffy final wakes up from his slumber and punched the ground to gain their attention.

Luffy: "So that... didn't quite cut it!"

Pirate 1: "Huh? Straw Hat?!"

Pirate 2: "Aw man! Not you too, Straw Hat!"

Luffy: "Just one more attack... Damn it! That really took a lot outta me. Robin!"

Robin: "Yes, I'm here." she replied.

Pirate 1: "She didn't hightail it!"

Luffy: "I want up!" he ordered.

Robin: "Roger. I'll provide the footing."

Then the tall skeleton walks in shocking the people around him.

Brook: "If there is anything I could do for you..."

Pirate 1: "AAAHHHH! EVEN THE SKELETON IS UP AND MOVING!"

Pirate 2: "EEHHH?! WHAT?! WHY?!"

(Y/N): "Oh, Brook, you're up. There's one thing you can do for us."

Nami: "I figured as much.

The pirates turned and see Nami's figure in a far distance standing on giant chunks of the rubble.

Nami: "Everyone has taken positions to offer support."

Pirate: "WHAA?! WHAT IS THAT LADY DOING WAY UP THERE?! I-It never even occurred to to these guys to run! The moment Oars stood up... THEY STARTED TO PREPARE FOR A COUNTER ATTACK!"

The place was dark and spotlights hit the standing Straw Hat crew as it was that they're performing on stage. Luffy got enough to stand up straight and looks at Oars. Everyone we're going to attack the behemoth once more.

Luffy: "Just you watch." he told them.

Pirate: "I can't believe it! *place hands on head* These guys haven't given up at all!" he yells.

Zoro: "Oi, you're in the way! Clear the area!"

Pirates: "IT WOULD BE OUR PLEASURE!" they all ran away.

Robin: "Pierna Fleurs!" she created a ladder of legs on a tower.

Then Brooks runs to it holding Luffy.

Brook: "Yohohohoho! Here we go!"

The skeleton laughs as he jumps swiftly up the ladder of legs.

The Ink Pirate (One Piece X Male Reader Volume 1) ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara